- Exam Pattern, Syllabus of AP PolyCET 2019
- AP PolyCET Exam Pattern 2019
- AP PolyCET Syllabus 2019
- AP POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket Admit card Download
AP PolyCET 2019 notification will be released soon. State Board of Technical Education and Training is planning to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP PolyCET) for the academic year of 2019-20. It is a state level exam held once in a year. AP PolyCET is a gate way to get admissions in Diploma courses. Through this exam students can get polytechnic admissions in various colleges of A.P. Candidates who wish to study Polytechnic can apply to this exam. The official notification will be issued soon. Before that we advise the candidates to start preparation to score high in the exam. We have brought the complete syllabus and exam pattern of AP PolyCET 2019. Candidates can check the full article and download the syllabus.
Exam Pattern, Syllabus of AP PolyCET 2019
Without a proper plan candidates don’t score high in the exam. So, aspirants must aware all the topics which will appear in the exam and schedule your preparation in a better way. See the below table for brief view of AP PolyCET 2019.
Highlights of AP PolyCET 2019:
|Conducted By||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education|
|Exam Name||AP Polytechnic Entrance Test 2019|
|Applications Issue on||Updated soon|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
AP PolyCET Exam Pattern 2019
Detailed view of AP PolyCET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- The AP PolyCET 2019 exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- The exam paper will comprises with 3 sections namely Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- It is an objective type of multiple choice question paper.
- Candidates have to be answered on an OMR answer sheet
- The question paper will includes total 120 multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- There is no negative mark for wrong answers.
- The exam will be allotted 120 minutes of time to complete.
- It is a bilingual question paper which will appear in 2 languages i.e. Telugu and English.
|Exam Type||Sections||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
AP PolyCET Syllabus 2019
Mathematics Syllabus for AP PolyCET 2019:
- Number System
- Real Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
Physics Syllabus for AP PolyCET 2019:
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Reflection of Light
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colourful World
- The structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Carbon & its Compounds
Chemistry Syllabus for AP POLYCET 2019:
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- The States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Surface Chemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Bio molecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Urea and malonic ester
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
AP PolyCET 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
AP PolyCET 2019 Syllabus PDF Download: Click Here
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education & Training, Vijayawada has released AP POLYCET 2018 Hall Tickets.
AP POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket Download @ polycetap.nic.in: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh is conducting the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET 2018) examination on 27th April 2018 across the state. All the applicants who are appearing for the POLYCET 2018 examination can download AP POLYCET hall ticket 2018 from SBTET AP official portal, polycetap.nic.in. All the applicants can proceed with the examination by downloading the hall ticket. Candidates without showing the hall ticket at the time of verification will not be allowed to the examination. Hence all the applicants must download and carry the admit cards to the examination without any absence.
AP POLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket Admit card Download