AP POLYCET 2018 Web Counselling Notification: Certification verification will commence from 17th May 2018.
The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2018 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web-based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web-based counseling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in. Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2018 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule has given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like-
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
- Aadharcard.(will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2015 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-IndianCertificate if applicable.
- In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have a disability of 40% and above will only be considered under PH category.
- CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of Sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- towards Processing Fee. Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 3,800 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and it varies from Rs. 15,500 to Rs.21,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradeshfrom time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
NOTE:Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
Convener Office address:O/o the Commissioner of Technical Education, Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108.
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR ATTENTION OF APPOLYCET-2018NOT QUALIFIED & NOT APPEARED MUSLIM & CHRISTIAN MINORITY CANDIDATES:
Minority candidates who are not qualified and not appeared for APPOLYCET-2018, are informed to apply to consider them for the leftover seats if any, after exhausting all the APPOLYCET-2018 qualified minority candidates in Minority colleges.The candidates are not eligible for fee reimbursement scheme. The application shall be submitted in the proforma placed in the website https://appolycet.nic.in.
The filled in application shall be accompanied by a demand draft for Rs.350/- towards processing charges and shall be drawn in favour of the secretary, APSBTET payable at Vijayawada The application and demand draft can be submitted in person or sent by registered post/Speed post/Courier To: O/o the Commissioner of Technical Education, Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street, Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108 on or before 17.05.2018 by 5.00 PM.
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITIES (REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
- SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITIES (REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
- SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES (REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
- AP CEEP Seat Allotment Order, Web Counselling Dates Phase 1,2,3 – AP POLYCET 2018 @ polycetap.nic.in
- POLYCET 2018 TOP Ranks from Godavari Districts
- AP POLYCET 2018 Manabadi Results -Check Sakshi, Eenadu
- AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Wise Certificate verification for SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minorities
- AP POLYCET 2018 Verification for PH/CAP/NCC/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Categories
- AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling Fees
|RANKS CALLED||52001||67000||67001||84000||84001||Last rank|
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES (REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|17-05-2018||ANGLO-INDIAN, PH & CAP||1-LAST|
|19-05-2018||SPORTS||1 – 30000|
|20-05-2018||NCC||40001 – Last rank|
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS
|26.05.2018||Change of Options Rank 1 to Last|
|28.05.2018||Release of allotments on web|
|APPOLYCET 2018 Detailed Notification|
|SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR SC/BC/OC AND MINORITIES CANDIDATES(Annexure-I)|
|SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ST CATEGORY CANDIDATES(Annexure-II)|
AP POLYCET 2018 results are out today. Overall Pass percentage is 80.19 %. Ganta Srinivasa Rao has released results in Visakhapatnam. While releasing results he said that the AP POLYCET results are released in a record time. As per the reports, More ranks came from East and West Godavari Districts only.
AP POYLCET 2018 RESULTS: ఏపీ పాలిసెట్ – 2018 ఫలితాల విడుదల Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training SBTET AP has successfully conducted AP POLYCET 2018 which is Polytechnic Entrance Test for 10th Class students for the entry into Polytechnic colleges across the State. Here we provide AP POLYCET Result here. Polycet rank is very crucial to get the seat in Good Polytechnic College.
This Year polycetap.nic.in is the official Website for all Application Process including Results. polycetap.nic.in sbtetap.gov.in is the Website to Declare AP POLYCET 2018 Results including other websites like careers99.com.
1,29,412 candidates were attended to polycet 2018 across AP, whereas 75,971 seats are allotted for admissions.
AP CEEP Seat Allotment Order, Web Counselling Dates Phase 1,2,3 – AP POLYCET 2018 @ polycetap.nic.in
AP POLYCET 2018 is conducted on 27/04/2018 for the candidates seeking admission into all Diploma Courses in Engineering / Non-Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics/institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
All the candidates who participated in AP POLYCET 1st Phase web counselling can download allotment letter and check their seat allotted college. It consists of College Name and address of the College in which the candidate’s seat was allotted, Branch they allotted and next steps the candidates have to follow. The candidate has to download this allotment copy along with fee challan if any. Pay mentioned fee if any using downloaded challan and candidate have to report to the allotted college with all the required documents.
POLYCET 2018 TOP Ranks from Godavari Districts
First rank – Chitneedi Geeta Sowjanya (East Godavari)
first rank – Kankalala Sriharsha (East Godavari)
First rank – Pilli Srikar Babu (West Bengal)
fourth rank – Kesarapu Surya Venkat (East Godavari)
5th rank – Paka Akhil Chand (West Bengal)
5th rank -Akula Hemanth (West Bengal)
fifth rank – Matta Vedah Sohit (West Bengal)
eighth rank – Kagadala Raja (Srikakulam district)
eighth rank- utla Sai susmitasri (East)
eighth Rank- Chilukuri Vishnu tejareddy (West)
How to Download AP POLYCET (CEEP) Seat Allotment Order 2018
1) Allotments will be placed in Website polycetap.nic.in.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order.
4) Verify the applicant details and roll number on AP Polycet 2018 Seat Allotment Order.
5) Download the AP Polycet 2018 Seat Allotment Order Phase I.
6) Take Print out and preserve it for further use. All the best.
AP POLYCET 2018 Manabadi Results -Check Sakshi, Eenadu
Andhra Pradesh – POLYCET 2018 Results
AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling 2018 Schedule @ sbtetap.gov.in
|AP POLYCET Counselling Dates||Ranks|
|2nd June & 3rd June 2018||1 to 30000|
|4th & 5th June 2018||30001 to 60000|
|6th & 7th June 2018||60001 to Last|
|8th June 2018||Change of options from 1st Rank to Last|
|10th June 2018||Allotment Order release on the Web|
AP POLYCET 2018 Rank Wise Certificate verification for SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minorities
|30th May 2018||1 to 10,000|
|31st May 2018||10,001 to 20,000|
|1st June 2018||20,001 to 32,000|
|2nd June 2018||32,001 to 45,000|
|3rd June 2018||45,001 to 60,000|
|4th June 2018||60,001 to 75,000|
|5th June 2018||75,001 to 87,000|
|6th June 2018||87,001 to the Last Rank|
AP POLYCET 2018 Verification for PH/CAP/NCC/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Categories
|30th May 2018||Anglo-Indian, PH & CAP||1-Last|
|31st May 2018||NCC & Sports||1-20,000|
|1st June 2018||Sports & NCC||20,001 – 40,000|
|2nd June 2018||NCC & Sports||40,001 – 65,000|
|3rd June 2018||NCC & Sports||65,001 – Last Rank|
AP POLYCET 2018 Counselling Fees
- For OC/BC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs. 250/-
AP POLYCET 2018 Second Counselling Dates 2018
|AP Polycet Certificate Verification & 2nd Phase Web Options Entry||28th June & 29th June 2018||1 to Last|
|AP POLYCET 2018 Seat Allotment displayed on appolycet.nic.in||1st July 2018 06:00 PM||–|