AP PGECET Notification, AP PGECET Application Form 2021: Andhra University issued the Notification of AP PGECET 2021 Admissions. The AP PGECET Application forms start in March 2021. The AP PGECET offers various admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy programs offered by the authority. The candidates who are interested fill the AP PGECET Application forms online @ sche.ap.gov.in. It is a state-level entrance examination. The AP PGECET Application forms, fees, eligibility criteria, important dates, admit cards, exam pattern, result, counseling we mentioned in the below article. Read the complete article below about AP PGECET Latest Notification, AP PGECET Counseling, Result, etc…
AP PGECET 2021 – Highlights
- AP PGECET 2021 – Highlights
- AP PGECET Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET 2021
|Name Of The Exam||AP Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET)|
|Name of the University||Andhra University|
|Starting Date||March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date||April 2021 (Tentative)|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AP PGECET Important Dates
|Starting of application form||March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||April 2021|
|Correction window||April 2021|
|Last date to submit applications with a late fee||April 2021|
|Admit card||April 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021 exam date||May 2021|
|Answer key||May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET 2021
- Candidates must have B.Tech, B.Pharma degree, or its equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% (45%marks for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have a fitness certificate.
- Candidates who are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have GPAT and GATE scorecard can also apply.
|For OC/ BC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
How to Fill the AP PGECET Application forms 2021
- Visit the official portal @ sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet
- Search for the link related AP PGECET Application form 2021
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Open the link
- Enter all the details like name, date of birth, and other details required
- Click on submit button
- Attach all the copies of certificates
- Scanned the photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card
- Download a copy for the future reference
Important Link for AP PGECET 2021
AP PGECET Syllabus 2021
Here we provide the Complete AP PGECET Syllabus PDF. Check the Below available link and Download the AP PGECET Syllabus for Mathematics, Physical Science, Chemistry Subject from this page for free of cost.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2021
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||120 Questions|
|Time Duration||2 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for each wrong answer|
AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2021
The Officials of the Andhra University will release the AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2021 in the Month of June 2021. Here we provide the Direct link to Download the PGECET Hall Ticket 2021. Click on the below-attached link and Download the Hall Ticket PDF Now.
AP PGECET Result 2021
The Officials will announce the AP PGECET Result Release date on its official website sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet. So all the candidates are advised to keep visit the Official website and also Careers99.com for the latest information about AP PGECET 2021 Exam.
AP PGECET 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Is AP PGECET 2021 Notification Released?
What is the application fee for the AP PGECET Entrance Exam 2021??
What is the AP PGECET 2021 Application from Starting Date?
Where can I Apply for AP PGECET 2021?
Where can I Download the AP PGECET Syllabus PDF?