- AP CM Yuva Nestham Registration 2018
- AP CM Yuva Nestham Nirudhyogi Bruthi Scheme 2018 for Unemployed Youth
- About CM AP Yuva Nestham/Nirudhyogi Bruthi/Unemployment Scheme 2018-2019
- Documents Required for AP CM Yuva Nestham/Nirudhyogi Bhruti scheme 2018
- Age criteria for AP Yuva Nestham
- Eligibility criteria for AP CM Yuva nestham Nirudhyogi Bruthi Scheme 2018-2019
- How to apply AP Unemployment scheme Allowance/Nirudhyogi Bruthi scheme 2018
- About AP CM Yuva nestham/ Nirudhyogi Bruthi scheme 2018-2019
- Important Links Required For AP Yuva Nestham Registration process
AP Yuva nestham Nirudhyogi Bruthi Apply Online Last Date Registration 2018: The Andhra Pradesh Government recently launched the AP Yuva nestham/Unemployment Allowance scheme named ‘MukhyaMantri Yuva nestham’ for unemployed youth. Our Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu garu started online registration for AP Nirudhyogi Bruthi for the purpose of supporting unemployed youth. Who are eligible and interested to apply AP CM Yuva nestham can complete the registration process through online process and the related websites and their links during registration process are given below. The important documents, age criteria, educational qualification and application process etc required for AP Yuva Nestham scheme are given below.
AP CM Yuva Nestham Registration 2018
The 12 Lakh unemployed youth are getting the benefits provided by AP Yuva nestham scheme. The unemployed candidates can only register through AP CM Nirudhyogi Bruthi online process. This Scheme is started for unemployed youth, by this registration they can get 1000/-.to 1500/- rupees deposited directly in their bank account which is registered in this scheme. After 15 days of registration we can get money in our bank account directly with biometric authentication and who are paying provident funds can’t get benefits through this scheme.
AP CM Yuva Nestham Nirudhyogi Bruthi Scheme 2018 for Unemployed Youth
A notice is released by Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister for unemployed youth which provides 1000/- to 1500/- rupees per month after AP Nirudhyogi Bruthi registration. The Age group between 22-35 years can only apply to AP CM Yuva nestham scheme. This scheme is implemented in very transparent manner like pension scheme. The AP government will not only provide financial help to unemployed youth by this scheme but also provide training to develop their skills.
About CM AP Yuva Nestham/Nirudhyogi Bruthi/Unemployment Scheme 2018-2019
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Scheme||AP CM Yuva nestham|
|Starting Date for Registration||September 13th 2018|
|Initial date||September 13|
|Implementation Date||October 2, 2018|
|Purpose||Allowance to unemployed youth in AP|
|Official website link||Yuvanestham.ap.gov.in|
Documents Required for AP CM Yuva Nestham/Nirudhyogi Bhruti scheme 2018
The documents required in the registration process of AP Yuva Nestham Scheme 2018 are given below
- Aadhaar card number
- The mobile number which is linked to Aadhaar card
- Original or Xerox Copy an image of Diploma/graduate/post graduate certificates.
- White Ration Card
- 10th class/SSC certificate
- Graduation or post graduation certificates
You can also check the details of your application status, payment received information, bank account details
Age criteria for AP Yuva Nestham
- The minimum age required for this scheme: 22 Years
- The maximum age required for this scheme: 35 Years
Eligibility criteria for AP CM Yuva nestham Nirudhyogi Bruthi Scheme 2018-2019
· The unemployed youth who are applying this scheme should be native of Rajahmundry.
- Educational qualification should be diploma/graduation.
- Some properties like 4 wheelers in our family is ineligible
- If the applicant has wetland of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5.00 acres maximum can apply
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norm
- The Age group between 22-35 years can get benefits by this scheme.
- Those who have availed financial assistance/loan under any state/central government-sponsored self-employment scheme a
- Those are not eligible who are working in Public/Private Sector/quasi-government or self-employed.The students who are pursuing their education are not eligible
How to apply AP Unemployment scheme Allowance/Nirudhyogi Bruthi scheme 2018
- Candidates first visit the official website http://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in
- you can see the application form of AP Yuva Nestham/Nirudhyogi Bruthi /Unemployment allowance scheme 2018 on homepage; click on it
- click on the link given for the further process
- Carefully enter all the details
- if a problem is raised in a verification process, then go to nearest Mee-Seva centre and complete the verification process.
- Attach the required certificates related to educational qualification and upload scanned documents according to the requirement
- The confirmation message is sent to the applicant to their registered mobile number
- For future reference take a printed copy.
About AP CM Yuva nestham/ Nirudhyogi Bruthi scheme 2018-2019
AP MukhyaMantri Yuva Nestham portal will also serve as a platform for unemployed and knowledgeable industries/companies and to enhance their skills. MukhyaMantri Yuva nestham Website is implemented for Multi-purpose use and also gives details and information about higher education opportunities and also for job details related to our education.
Important Links Required For AP Yuva Nestham Registration process
|Official Website of AP Yuva nestham||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Nirudhyogi Bruthi||Click Here|