Govt. of AP Department of School Education going to release notification for AP LPCET-2018 soon. Interested Candidates can apply for LP CET – 2018 to be held in the month of July 2018. Applications will be received only through ‘ONLINE’ mode in APLP CET-2018 website http://cse.ap.gov.in. LPCET is an Online Computer Based Entrance Test for admission into LPT Courses in the state for the academic year 2018-2019.
LPCET AP Schedule – Important Dates (Tentative)
AP LP CET 2018 Notification release Date, AP LP CET 2018 Exam Date
|Second Week of May 2018|
|Online Fee Payment Start Date||500/-|
|Start Date of Submission of application through online with payment of fee||.Second Week of May 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee through online||.Second Week of June 2018|
|Last date of receipt of filled in application through online||.Second Week of June 2018|
|Issue of Hall-tickets through online||Third Week of June 2018|
|Date of LP CET – 2018||Last Week of June 2018|
|Date of announcement of results and ranks||July 2018|
|Handing over of list of colleges granted affiliation for that particular year by SCERT||July 2018|
|First phase of Counseling (Preparation of Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates, allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final Admission letter)||August 2018|
|Second phase of Counseling||Sept 2018|
|First Instruction day||Sept 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for AP LPCET 2018 Admission
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
|Telugu Pandit||BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language – Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)|
|Hindi Pandit||A grade degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the|
The government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi)
3. Urdu Pandit:
BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET 2018
The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 1.7.2018. There is no upper age Limit
The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for LP CET shall pay a fee of Rs.500/- through payment Gateway mode. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number). On receipt of fee through the gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
Scheme of AP LPCET 2018 Entrance Test
The Common Entrance Examination shall be of the completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is One and Half hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
|Part I||Current Affairs||20 Questions||100 questions, each carry one mark. (100 marks)|
|Part II||Numerical Ability||10 Questions|
|Part III||Languag||30 Questions|
|Part IV||Literature||40 Questions|
The subjects and syllabi shall be as follows:
1. Numerical ability: Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
|Telugu Pandit/Urdu Pandit||1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
|Hindi Pandit||2nd Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus|
Allotment of seats
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Course in the Govt. IASEs/CTEs and Private Pandit Training Colleges shall be filled by the Convener LPCET-2018. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2018. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council
for Teacher Education). The admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.
The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with the photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in the online application.
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LP CET website http://cse.ap.gov.in and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for LP CET, 2017,
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for LP CET shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through Payment Gateway from 22.03.2017 to 18.04.2017 for submission of application through Online. On receipt of fee at ONLINE the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online. The issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with the photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in online application. Photo Width = 3.5 CM
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample above. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colors during the process of scanning.
Issue of Rank Card:
The marks along with the rank of the candidates will be hosted on the website http://cse.ap.gov.in on 10.05.2017 (Tentatively).
Important Dates of APLPCET 2018
|1||Download of LP CET-2018 Information Bulletin|
|2||Payment of Fees through Online or Payment gateway|
|3||Online submission of application through http://cse.ap.gov.in|
|4||Help Desk services on all working days|
|5||Download of Hall Tickets|
|6||Schedule of Examination|
|7||Declaration of Results|