AP LAWCET Answer Key 2022:
- AP LAWCET Answer Key 2022:
- About AP LAWCET:
- AP LAWCET 2022 Highlights
- AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
- AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key PDF Download :
- AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key – Overview
- How can you object to the AP LAWCET 2022 answer key?
- AP LAWCET 2021 (previous year) answer keys
- Download Process of AP LAWCET Answer Key 2022?
- AP LAWCET 2021 Answer Key Dates :
- AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key Marking Scheme:
- Frequently Asked Questions for AP Lawcet 2022:
Download the AP LAWCET 2022 Set Wise Answer key from this page now. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test(AP LAWCET) 2022 will conduct the AP LAWCET. And the AP LAWCET Answer Key 2022 will release Online for Download. So the Candidates who had taken part in the AP LAWCET Exam 2022 can download the AP LAWCET Answer Key from the Official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/ now. The Officials of the APSCHE have released the AP LAWCET Answer key 2022 PDF on its official web portal. So all the Appeared Aspirants are advised to Download the Day Wise AP LAWCET Answer Key PDf and verify Your Answers Now.
About AP LAWCET:
The Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a state-level entrance exam administered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission to law programs at Andhra Pradesh universities and affiliated colleges. For all five-year and three-year LLB degrees, the exam is administered in the Computer-Based Test style and lasts 90 minutes. The test languages are English and Telugu.
AP LAWCET 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Shri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||90 minutes|
|No. of Questions||120|
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete tentative AP LAWCET exam dates for the session 2022:
|Starting of application form||May 2022|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of June 2022|
|Application correction||3rd week of June 2022|
|Admit card||4th week of June 2022|
|AP LAWCET 2022 exam date||1st week of July 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of August 202|
AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key PDF Download :
The AP LAWCET 2022 answer key has been provided by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). On the official website of the state-level entrance test, candidates can examine the APLAWCET answer key for five-year and three-year LLB programs.
The AP LAWCET 2022 answer key and question paper for the five-year LLB and three-year LLB programmes have been released separately. Candidates can use the AP LAWCET 2022 answer key to double-check their answers. Candidates must lodge complaints to the exam conducting authority, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, by September 27 if any inaccuracy is found in the answer key or question paper of the AP LAWCET 2022.
AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key – Overview
|Organized by||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati|
|Exam name||AP LAWCET|
|Exam dates||To Be Announced|
|Exam Results||To Be Announced|
How can you object to the AP LAWCET 2022 answer key?
Candidates who notice any inaccuracies in the preliminary answer key for the AP LAWCET 2021 can file an objection as follows:
- Visit https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET HomePage.aspx for more information.
- Select the Registration for Key Objections link.
- Fill in your registration number, hall ticket number, and cellphone number.
- Select the Get Details option.
- Choose the question you want to raise an objection against.
- Choose the correct response.
- Documents must be uploaded.
- Send in your responses.
If any incorrect information is discovered after receiving objections and cross-checking them, the exam authority will take appropriate action. A new answer key for the AP LAWCET 2021 will also be released before the results are announced.
Format of the Objections
Hall Ticket No
Question No. Corresponding to Master Copy
Answer (as per Preliminary Key) to the question corresponding to Master Copy
Answer Suggested by the Candidate
Justification along with reference book, page number & also edition (Telugu / English)
AP LAWCET 2021 (previous year) answer keys
Question papers and Answer key for 2021
Question papers and Answer key for 2020
Question papers and Answer key for 2019
To be provided soon
To be provided soon
To be provided soon
Download Process of AP LAWCET Answer Key 2022?
Candidates can acquire the AP LAWCET 2021 answer key by following the instructions below:
- Exam information can be found at https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET HomePage.aspx.
- A blinking link to the AP LAWCET 3-year/year LLB answer key will be provided on the website’s homepage.
- When you click the link, a new tab will open containing the answer key for both courses.
- Select the solution key for the course for which you applied and were tested in APLAWCET 2021.
- When you click it, an answer key with the right answers to each question from the APLAWCET 2021 question paper will appear.
- Check your answers against the answer key, and report any errors you find.
AP LAWCET 2021 Answer Key Dates :
|AP LAWCET 2021 exam date||22-Sep-2021|
|Publishing of provisional key for AP LAWCET 2021||26-Sep-2021|
|Raising objections on the answer key of APLAWCET 2021||26-Sep-2021 to 27-Sep-2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of AP LAWCET 2021 results||October 21, 2021|
AP LAWCET 2022 Answer Key Marking Scheme:
The following is the marking scheme for the AP LAWCET 2022 answer key:
- Candidates are given one mark for each right answer.
- There are no penalties for wrong or unanswered questions.
|Type Of Answer||Marking|
|For Correct Answer||+1 Mark|
|Wrong Answer||No negative Marks|
Frequently Asked Questions for AP Lawcet 2022:
1. What is the deadline for submitting the application form?
The application submission procedure will begin in the second week of June 2022, with no late fees.
2. Will the application form have a correction facility?
Yes, the authorities would give candidates with a rectification facility.
3. Is it possible to complete the application form in offline mode?
No, only the online application form can be submitted.
4. Is the exam going to have any negative marking?
No, there will be no negative marking in the examination.
5. What kinds of questions might you expect on the admission exam?
Only multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be included in the exam.
6. What will the examination method be?
The exam will only be given in an online format.