AP Inter 1st year Zoology Textbook & Study Material 2023 – Download Textbook, Syllabus PDF
- AP Inter 1st year Zoology Textbook & Study Material 2023 – Download Textbook, Syllabus PDF
- AP Textbooks Download PDF – Overview
- AP Inter 1st year Textbook & Study Material 2023 – All Subjects
- AP Inter 1st Year Textbook & Study Material Details 2023 – Overview
- AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Question Papers 2023:
- AP Inter First Year 2023 Zoology Previous Question Papers
- AP Intermediate Exam Pattern
- AP Inter 1st year Textbook & Study Material 2023 – All Subjects Work Book
- AP Inter 1st year Textbook & Study Material 2023 – All Subjects
- Important Links to Download the AP Intermediate Second Year 2023
- Click here to Download AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2023
- Click here for Board of Intermediate Education AP (BIEAP) Official website
- Click Here to Download AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Syllabus
- Click Here to Download AP Inter 1st Year Textbook & Study Material
- FAQs regarding AP 1st year Inter Zoology Textbook & Study Material 2023
AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Textbook & Study Material 2023: AP Intermediate Board (Board of Intermediate Education) (BIEAP) has released the AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Text Book, Syllabus, Examination Time Table, Previous Papers, and Examination Pattern. Board of Intermediate Education has released the 11th Class timetable for both General and Vocational Examinations. In order to get a detailed examination schedule, Detailed Syllabus, and Detailed Examination Pattern regarding Zoology Subjects, Candidates must visit the Official Website, i.e. AP Board of Intermediate Education (www.bieap.gov.in). Time Table will be released by the AP Board of Intermediate Education AP Inter 1st year Zoology Textbook 2023.
In this article, we are providing direct links to download the Textbook, Examination Timetable, Examination Pattern, and Detailed Syllabus of Zoology subjects, Candidates must download the PDF Document issued by the AP Intermediate board or download the Syllabus from our article. Direct links to download the PDF Documents are available here. Previous Question Papers regarding Zoology Subject is also made available for the convenience of candidates. Feel free to download the Textbook & entire syllabus for Zoology subjects and prepare well for the forthcoming examination. Candidates should carefully mark the important questions and complete reading them first and later concentrate on the less weightage part of the syllabus. Here on our website careers99.com we provide all the details regarding Zoology subjects.
AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Question Papers 2023
AP Textbooks Download PDF – Overview
|Name of the Organizations||AP Intermediate Board (Board of Intermediate Education) (BIEAP)|
|Name of the Website in which textbooks got published||NCERT|
|Subjects||Telugu, Hindi, English, Maths, Science, Social Studies|
|Classes||Intermediate 1st Year|
About Board of Intermediate Education, AP:
- In the year 1964, an important policy decision was taken to the effect that the structure of the Secondary School System should be of 10 years duration, instead of 11 years and that it should be followed by two-year Intermediate Collegiate Education, in place of the existing Higher Secondary and Multi-purpose system. Further, the two-year Intermediate course was to be followed in the existing Three-year Degree course. The new pattern of education has been put into effect from the academic year 1964-65 when an integrated syllabus was drawn up for the 6th class with effect from that year. The first batch of students under the new system was in the 10th class during 1968-69 and attended Public Examinations in March/April 1969.
- In pursuance of the recommendations made by the various conferences of Vice-Chancellors, eminent educationists, and others, considering the various problems in the introduction of the two-year Intermediate course from 1969-70, the Government of Andhra Pradesh issued orders in G.O.Ms.No.1920, Education (V) Department, dated 25-10-1968, that the proposed two-year Intermediate course under the new pattern be called as the INTERMEDIATE COURSE OF TWO YEAR DURATION and introduced in certain colleges, Higher Secondary and Multipurpose High Schools which were designated as Junior Colleges vide G.O.Ms.No.1458 Edn., Education (V) Department, dated 28-6-1969. Thus, the Intermediate Education System (IES)/Junior College System (JCS) in Andhra Pradesh state has been started functioning from 1969-70, under the control of the Director of Public Instruction (DPI).
- The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or BIEAP board is the governing and regulating authority for intermediate education in the state for classes 11 and 12. Intermediate I refers to the 11th-grade course, while Intermediate II refers to the 12th-grade course. The Intermediate Public Exams, on the other hand, are significant exams that are administered in a systematic manner. When it comes to tests, the AP BIEAP is stricter, and this is done to test the student’s entire potential and knowledge of the many courses. Find information about the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh in this article, as well as links to numerous resources for preparing for board exams.
- For the academic year 2022-2023, the Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh has issued Intermediate Textbooks for Junior and Senior Inter MPC, BIPC, CEC, MEC, and all other Group Students. BIEAP provides Digital Format eBooks and Pdf Books to all government and private college Telugu Medium (TM), English Medium (EM), Urdu Medium (UM), and Hindi Medium (HM) students.
AP Inter 1st year Textbook & Study Material 2023 – All Subjects
- Mathematics 1A
- Mathematics 1B
AP Inter 1st Year Textbook & Study Material Details 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Board of Intermediate Education, AP|
|Examination Name||Inter First Year Public Examinations 2023 (Inter 1st Year)|
|Groups||Arts, Science and Commerce|
|Subjects||Telugu, English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and etc.|
|Date of Exams||6th May 2023 to 23rd May 2023|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Intermediate, Textbook|
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Revised Timetable April 2023
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has released the AP Intermediate Time Table 2023 for 1st Year on its Official website @bie.ap.gov.in. AP Intermediate 1st Year Examination is scheduled to be held from 6th May 2023 to 23rd May 2023. The duration of the AP 1st Year examination is from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. From this article, aspirants can download the detailed examination timetable along with Subject wise examination dates and previous question papers from here.
|Exam Date||Subject Name|
Second Language Paper-I
|11-05-2023||Mathematics Paper- I A
Civics Paper -I
|13-05-2023||Mathematics Paper IB
Zoology Paper I
History Paper I
|16-05-2023||Physics Paper I
Economics Paper I
|18-05-2023||Chemistry Paper I
Commerce Paper I
Sociology Paper I
Fine Arts & Music Paper I
|20-05-2023||Public Administration Paper I
Logic Paper I
Bridge Course Maths Paper I
(For Bi.p.c. Students)
|23-05-2023||Modern Language Paper I
Geography Paper I
How to Download AP Inter First Year Time Table 2023?
- Log on to the official website @ bieap.gov.in for downloading the AP Inter First Year Time Table 2023
- On the Home page, Click on AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2023
- Click on the Time Table 2023 for the Intermediate 1st Year Examination.
- AP Inter 1st Year Time Table will be displayed on the screen
- Check the Detailed Examination schedule subject-wise.
- Attend the examination properly according to the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout copy for the future reference
AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Syllabus 2023:
AP 11th Class mainly comprises the following subjects in the Language Group (Sanskrit, English, Hindi, Telugu). Candidates can choose any of the Language Group. Here in this article, we detail the English Syllabus. English Syllabus is available in all the groups of Intermediate. The detailed syllabus of the English Subject is described below.
Revised Blueprint of AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Syllabus 2023:
The revised blueprint of the AP Inter 1st Year Syllabus is available at www.bie.ap.gov.in
Detailed Zoology Unit Wise Syllabus:
UNIT- I: ZOOLOGY – Diversity of Living World
1.1 What is life?
1.2 Nature, Scope & meaning of zoology
1.3 Branches of Zoology
1.4 Need for classification- Zoos as tools for the study of taxonomy
1.5 Basic principles of Classification: Biological system of classification- (Phylogenetic classification only)
1.6 Levels or Hierarchy of classification
1.7 Nomenclature – Bi & Trinominal
1.8 Species concept
1.9 Kingdom Animalia
1.10 Biodiversity – Meaning and distribution (Genetic diversity, Species diversity, Ecosystem diversity(alpha, beta, and gamma), other attributes of biodiversity, the role of biodiversity, threats to biodiversity, methods of conservation, IUCN Red data books, Conservation of wildlife in India – Legislation, Preservation, Organisations, Threatened species..
UNIT- II: STRUCTURAL ORGANIZATION IN ANIMALS
2.1 Levels of organization, Multicellularity: Diploblastic & Triploblastic conditions
2.2 Asymmetry, Symmetry: Radial symmetry, and Bilateral symmetry (Brief account giving one example for each type from the
2.3 Acoelomates, Pseudocoelomates, and Eucoelomates:- Schizo & Entero coelomates (Brief account of the formation of coelom)
2.4 Tissues: Epithelial, Connective, Muscular, and Nervous tissues. (make it a little more elaborative)
UNIT- III: ANIMAL DIVERSITY – I: INVERTEBRATE PHYLA
General Characters – Strictly restrict to 8 salient features only
Classification up to Classes with two or three examples – Brief account only
3.6 Annelida (Include Earthworm as a type
study strictly adhering to NCERT textbook)
UNIT- IV: ANIMAL DIVERSITY – I I: PHYLUM: CHORDATA
General Characters – Strictly restrict to 8 points only
Classification up to Classes – Brief account only with two or three examples
4.0 Phylum: Chordata
4.1 Subphylum: Urochordata
4.2 Subphylum: Cephalochordata
4.3 Subphylum: Vertebrata
4.4 Superclass: Agnatha
4.4.1 Class Cyclostomata
4.5 Super class: Gnathostomata
4.5.1 Superclass Pisces
4.5.2 Class: Chondrichthyes
4.5.3 Class: Osteichthyes
4.6.1 Class: Amphibia (Include Frog as a type
study strictly adhering to NCERT textbook)
4.6.2 Class: Reptilia
4.6.3 Class: Aves
4.6.4 Class: Mammalia
UNIT- V: LOCOMOTION & REPRODUCTION IN PROTOZOA
5.1 Locomotion: Definition, Types of locomotor structures pseudopodia (basic idea of pseudopodia without going into different types),
flagella & cilia (Brief account giving two examples each)
5.2 Flagellar & Ciliary movement – Effective & Recoverystrokes in Euglena, Synchronal & Metachronal movements in Paramecium.
5.3 Reproduction: Definition, types. AsexualReproduction: Transverse binary fission in Paramecium & Longitudinal binary fission in
Euglena. Multiple fission,
5.4 Sexual Reproduction.
UNIT- VI: BIOLOGY & HUMAN WELFARE
6.1 Parasitism and parasitic adaptation
6.2 Health and disease: introduction (follow NCERT)Life cycle, Pathogenicity, Treatment & Prevention (Brief account only)
1 Entamoeba histolytica
2 Plasmodium vivax
3 Ascaris lumbricoides
4 Wuchereria bancrofti
6.3 Brief account of pathogenicity, treatment & prevention of Typhoid, Pneumonia, Common cold, & Ringworm.
6.4 Drugs and Alcohol abuse
UNIT- VII: Type study of Periplaneta americana
7.1 Habitats and habits
7.2 External features
7.4 Digestive system
7.5 Respiratory system
7.6 Circulatory system
7.7 Excretory system
7.8 Nervous system – sense organs, the structure of
7.9 Reproductive system
UNIT- VIII: ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT
8.1 Organisms and Environment: Ecology, population, communities, habitat, niche, biome, and ecosphere (definitions only)
8.2 Ecosystem: Elementary aspects only abiotic factors- Light, Temperature & Water (Biological effects only), Ecological adaptations
8.3 Population interactions
8.4 Ecosystems: Types, Components, Lake ecosystem
8.5 Food chains, Food web, Productivity and Energy flow in Ecosystem, Ecological pyramids – Pyramids of numbers, biomass, and energy.
8.6 Nutrition cycling – Carbon, Nitrogen, & Phosphorous cycles (Brief account)
8.7 Population attributes Growth, Natality, and Mortality, Age distribution, Population regulation.
8.8 Environmental issues
AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Question Papers 2023:
- For Intermediate 1st Year Students, BIEAP has developed an organized set of comprehensive and instructive curricula.
- Students can share these AP Inter 1st Year Question Paper 2023 with their friends and neighbors to find out more information.
- The AP Inter Question Paper 2023 was likewise created to address the students’ most pressing learning demands.
- Students in the first year of AP Intermediate will gain a thorough understanding of the exam’s previous question paper.
- These AP Inter 1st Year Previous Question Papers have been prepared in accordance with the BIEAP’s guidelines.
AP Inter First Year 2023 Zoology Previous Question Papers
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF (English Medium)||Download PDF (Urdu Medium)||Download PDF (Telugu Medium)|
|Zoology Paper-I [September 2021]||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Zoology Paper-I [March 2020]||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Zoology Paper-I [May 2019]||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Zoology Paper-I [March 2019]||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Zoology Paper-I [May 2018]||Click Here||Click Here|
|Zoology Paper-I [March 2018]||Click Here||Click Here|
AP Intermediate Exam Pattern
- The marks distribution, exam duration, and mode are all included in the AP Intermediate Exam pattern. As a result, students should be informed of the entire AP Intermediate 2023 exam pattern. Please see the information below for more information.
- Students must study six subjects for the BIEAP Intermediate Exam 2023, which will be held in a set manner. Students must choose six subjects.
- There will be three language papers among the six topics, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics.
- There will be eleven papers in each of these six disciplines, with the exception of a second language paper, each subject having two papers.
- Each AP Intermediate 2023 exam paper will be worth 100 points. The summative evaluation (board exam) accounts for 80 of the 100 points, while the formative test accounts for 20.
The minimal passing score for each paper is 35, which you can achieve rapidly if you use Andhra Pradesh Inter First-year & Second-year Syllabus Copies to study.
AP Intermediate Eligibility Criteria
The AP Intermediate 2023 eligibility standards are the minimum requirements that students must meet before filling out the applications. The following are the eligibility conditions for Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2023:
- Students must be enrolled in an Andhra Pradesh Board-affiliated college for Intermediate.
Students must have completed class ten with the Andhra Pradesh Board or a board recognised by the Andhra Pradesh Board.
- Because age is such an important component in a student’s profession, he or she should examine the minimum age requirement for Intermediate AP Inter 1st year Zoology Textbook.
AP Intermediate Board Examination Preparation Tips
Students should adjust their academic habits to better prepare for AP Intermediate 2023. These minor adjustments can have a big impact. To develop a strategy for yourself, read the tried and true tactics of Andhra Pradesh Intermediate board exam toppers.
- Gather the necessary information, such as the syllabus, test pattern, and admit card, before studying for the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2023 exams. This will help you organize your thoughts and reduce tension while you prepare for the exam.
- The majority of students do not care to read the syllabus, yet it is necessary to do so in order to determine which topics should be prioritized above others. Examine the AP Intermediate 2023 syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly, noting the distribution of marks.
- After you’ve gone through the syllabus and test schedule, you’ll need to organize all of the information into a study plan that will help you stay on track with your studies. Making a study schedule will help you avoid wasting time by allocating time for your daily activities.
- Every topic should be thoroughly practiced using sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and attempt to finish the paper as quickly as possible so that you have time to revise before the exam.
- While studying for AP Intermediate 2023, students must remember to take pauses and eat a balanced diet. You will only be able to perform at your best if you are healthy. Keep stress at bay by participating in hobbies, napping, or exercising while preparing for the exam.
AP Inter 1st year Textbook & Study Material 2023 – All Subjects Work Book
|S.No||Resource Material/ Work Book||Year||Month||Subject||Download Link|
|1||Work Book||2020||November||English Paper-I||Click Here|
|3||Work Book||2020||January||Urdu Paper-I||Click Here|
|5||Work Book||2020||February||Civics Paper-I (TM)||Click Here|
|7||Work Book||2020||February||Botany Paper-I (EM)||Click Here|
|8||Work Book||2020||February||Chemistry Paper-I||Click Here|
|9||Work Book||2020||February||Commerce Paper-I||Click Here|
|11||Work Book||2020||February||Mathematics-I (B)||Click Here|
AP Inter 1st year Zoology TextbookAP Inter Books from SCERT
- The Intermediate Education Textbooks were designed and published by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
- The Junior and Senior Inter Books have been made available on the BIEAP website by the Department of Intermediate Education.
- At https://apscert.gov.in/ebookapp/ebook page.JSP, SCERTAP has made their digital content of eBooks and Pdf Books available online.
- SCERT AP Intermediate Books Pdf can be downloaded by both general and vocational course students.
- Students in the first and second years of intermediate can get the BIEAP textbooks 2023 in PDF format from the SCERT and BIEAP websites.
- Those MPC, BIPC, CEC, and MEC Books are available in a chapter-by-chapter format for all Hindi, English, and Urdu medium students, as well as the whole or total book.
AP Inter 1st year Textbook & Study Material 2023 – All Subjects
SCERT Intermediate First Year Books in Andhra Pradesh 2021
Every academic year, the AP Board of Intermediate Education issues or distributes textbooks to all 1st-year intermediate students. This year, the AP SCERT also released the AP Intermediate I Year Textbooks in PDF format for all government and private colleges in the state. Telugu and Hindi medium students can use the access links to download and begin preparing for annual board examinations and other competitive tests.
Subject-wise SCERT AP Intermediate 1st Year Books 2021 (English Medium) Pdf Download
- An Introduction to Indian Art Part-I
- Business Studies
- CCT Part-I
- CCT Part-II
- Chemistry Part-I
- Chemistry Part-II
- Examplar Problems (English) 1
- Examplar Problems (English) 2
- Examplar Problems (English) 3
- Examplar Problems (English) 4
- Financial Accounting-I
- Fundamental of Physical Geography
- Geographia me Amli Kamm (Urdu)
- India Constitution Work
- India Physical Environment
- Indian Econimoc Development
- Introducing Sociology
- Introduction to Pshycology
- Lab Manual (English) Biology
- Lab Manual (English) 2 Chemistry
- Lab Manual (English) 3 Physics
- Living Craft Traditions of India
- Physics Part-I
- Physics Part-II
- Political Theory
- Practical Work in Geography
- Snapshots Suppl. Reader English
- Statistics For Economics
- The Story of Graphics Design
- Themes in World History
- Understanding Society
- Woven Words
BIEAP 1st Year Intermediate Textbooks 2021 Pdf Download (Hindi Medium)
- Bharat Bhautik Paryavaran
- Bharat ka Samvidhant Sidhant aur Vyavhar
- Bharatiya Arthvyavstha ka Vikas
- Bhautik Bhugol ke Mool Sidhant
- Bhugol me Prayogatmak Karya
- Examplar Problems (Hindi) 1
- Examplar Problems (Hindi) 2
- Examplar Problems (Hindi) 3
- Examplar Problems (Hindi) 4
- Graphic Desing ek Kahani
- Jeev Vigyan
- Lab Manual (Hindi)
- Rajniti Sidhant
- Rasayan Vigyan Bhag-I
- Rasayan Vigyan Bhag-II
- Samaj ka Bodh
- Vishwa Itihas ke Kush Visay
- Vyavsay Adhyayan
Important Links to Download the AP Intermediate Second Year 2023
Click here to Download AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2023
Click here for Board of Intermediate Education AP (BIEAP) Official website
Click Here to Download AP Inter 1st Year Zoology Syllabus
Click Here to Download AP Inter 1st Year Textbook & Study Material
FAQs regarding AP 1st year Inter Zoology Textbook & Study Material 2023
In which Group, English Subjects will be present in the Intermediate Board?
English Subject is present in all most all the Intermediate Groups (MPC, HEC, CEC, MEC, Bi. P.C)
Who will conduct the Intermediate Education in Andhra Pradesh State?
Board of Intermediate Education, AP (BIEAP)
What is the full form of BIEAP?
Board of Intermediate Education, AP (BIEAP)
What is the Official Website of BIEAP?
What is the minimum pass mark out of 75 in Intermediate in AP?
Students can get minimum of 30 marks to qualify for the examination.
What is the first language in Intermediate in AP?
What are the Subjects in MPC?
MPC subjects or commonly known as PCM subjects consist of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English. Along with these mandatory subjects, candidates choose a fifth subject that is elective.
How many subjects are there in Intermediate 1st Year AP?
Students must study six subjects for the BIEAP Intermediate Exam 2023, which will be held in a set manner. Students must choose six subjects. There will be three language papers among the six topics, with the remaining three being General Science, Social Studies, and Mathematics AP Inter 1st year Zoology Textbook.