AP ICET Admit Cards Download 2023
AP ICET Admit Card Download At apsche.cets.ap.gov.in, you can download the AP ICET 2023 admission card. The Candidate Hall Ticket can be Downloaded online @ cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. The Test is slated to Take place on May 24, 2023. Important Dates For The Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates, and Results are mentioned in the notification. Candidates who are interested in applying for admission to Andhra University’s MBA programme should make an effort to keep up with the AP ICET 2023 exam dates. @ www.careers99.com
What is the AP ICET?
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state-level entrance exam for MBA and MCA programmes that is given to applicants for college admission in the state of Andhra Pradesh. On behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu will administer the AP ICET. The AP ICET is administered over the course of two days and two slots. As many as 64,884 (approximately) candidates take the exam, according to APSCHE. Approximately 40,000 applicants are eligible to take the test. In 43 cities across the state of Andhra Pradesh, the computer-based test (CBT) is administered. More than 290 colleges in Andhra Pradesh recognise AP ICET marks.
APICET 2023 Important Dates
|Upcoming Exam Dates
|20 May ’23 – 25 May ’23
|AP ICET Admit Card 2023 ONGOING (New)
|24 May ’23
|AP ICET 2023 Exam
|26 May ’23 – 28 May ’23
|AP ICET 2023 Preliminary Answer Key & Objection Window
|Jul ’23 – Sep ’23
|AP ICET Results 2023
AP ICET Exam Pattern
The AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) exam pattern is designed to assess the candidate’s aptitude in analytical ability, mathematical ability, and communication ability. Here are the key features of the AP ICET exam pattern:
|Number of Questions
- The AP ICET exam consists of three sections: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability.
- Each section carries a specific number of questions and marks as mentioned in the table.
- The total number of questions in the exam is 200, and the total marks for the exam are 200.
- All questions are multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and candidates are required to select the correct answer from the given options.
- Each correct answer carries one mark, and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The duration of the AP ICET exam is 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes).
AP Icet Exam Instructions
AP ICET exam, I can provide you with some general instructions that are typically applicable to entrance exams. It is always recommended to refer to the official AP ICET website or the information provided in the exam notification for the most accurate and current instructions. Here are some common instructions that candidates may encounter:
- Admit Card: Carry a printed copy of the AP ICET admit card/hall ticket to the examination center. It is an essential document for entry into the exam hall.
- Reporting Time: Arrive at the examination center well before the designated reporting time mentioned in the admit card. Latecomers may not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Valid ID Proof: Carry a valid photo identification document (original) along with the admit card. Accepted ID proofs may include Aadhaar card, voter ID, passport, PAN card, or driving license. Make sure the ID proof is not expired.
- Stationery: Bring necessary stationery items like pens, pencils, erasers, and a valid calculator (if permitted as per the exam guidelines). Use only the approved calculators, if allowed.
- Prohibited Items: Strictly adhere to the instructions regarding the prohibited items in the exam hall. Items like electronic devices (mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators not allowed), bags, study materials, notes, and communication devices are usually not allowed.
- COVID-19 Guidelines: Follow any specific instructions related to COVID-19 precautions, such as wearing a face mask, carrying hand sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, and complying with any other guidelines issued by the authorities.
- Exam Hall Rules: Once inside the examination hall, follow the instructions provided by the invigilators. Maintain discipline and cooperate with the exam authorities.
- Question Paper and OMR Sheet: Read the instructions given on the question paper and OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheet carefully before starting to attempt the questions.
- Answering Questions: Mark your answers on the OMR sheet using a pen or pencil as per the instructions. Ensure that the bubbles corresponding to the selected options are filled correctly.
- Time Management: Manage your time wisely during the exam. Allocate sufficient time to each section based on its weightage and difficulty level.
- Rough Work: Utilize the provided space for rough work in the question booklet or any additional sheets, if allowed. Do not write on the question paper or OMR sheet.
- Submission of OMR Sheet: Ensure that you submit the OMR sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. Failure to submit the OMR sheet may result in disqualification.
Remember, the instructions may vary from year to year, so it is crucial to refer to the official AP ICET website or exam notification for the most accurate and updated instructions for the specific year you are appearing in.