Elements of the Andhra Pradesh State Emblem
The State Emblem is inspired by the Amaravati School of Art. It consists of “Dhamma Chakka” – “the Wheel of Law” embellished with a ring of triratnas alternating with pinnate leaves and precious stones. The three circles of decorative beads in ascending order of numbers – 48 in the inner, 118 in the middle and 148 in the outer circle. “Puna Ghataka” – “The vase of Plenty” is at the hub of the Dhamma Chakka. It is decorated with a four banded garland on the main body with medallions and tassels. There is a braid around the thin neck and a flaring mouth.
The National Emblem is placed at the bottom.
The words “ ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం ” in Telugu will be at the top flanked by ‘Andhra Pradesh’ in
English and Hindi. The words “ సత్యమేవ జయతే” in Telugu Script appears at the bottom.
Emblem Size: The emblem should never be reduced to a size of less than 24 mm in height.
AP Govt Emblem Colours
Multi – Colour Reproduction (for categories 1 to 6 of Para 5(i) )
- The Lions should be of Orange Colour (Hex Code: #ff4500)
- Dhamma Chakka and Ghataka should be of Green Colour (Hex Code: #036d33)
- Spokes of Dhamma Chakka (between inner and middle circle) should be of Gold Colour (Hex Code: #fdd600)
- Single Blue colour design (Hex Code: #1d307f) against a white background (Only categories 7 & 8 of Para 5(i))
- Black (Hex Code: #000000) and White Reproduction (Hex Code: #ffffff)
AP State Emblem – Permitted and Prohibited Users
The following are authorized to use the Andhra Pradesh Government State Emblem:
- The Chief Minister and the Council of Ministers
- The Chief Secretary to Government
- The Secretaries to Government
- The Advocate General
- All Heads of Departments
- All Collectors and District Magistrates
- All-District Heads of Departments.
- Secretariat Mid-Level Officers or equivalent.
The following will have their own emblems and the Andhra Pradesh Government State Emblem will not be used:
Heads of Autonomous Bodies of Government such as:
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
- Bodies created by statutes;
- Bodies created by executive orders.
The soft copy of the State Emblem can be downloaded from the official website of General Administration Department at www.gad.ap.gov.in/about/general