AP Forest Range Officer Syllabus Andhra Pradesh Forest Range Officer Starting Date and APPSC Forest Range Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019: APPSC Andhra Pradesh Forest Department released the notification for AP Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019 for FRO, FBO, ABO & FSO. The AP Forest Department released various Vacancies for Forest Range Officer Posts. The AP Forest Range Officer Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given in the official Website and in our Website the links are given below.
The AP Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019 registration starting date intimated soon. And the AP Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2018 Exam Date is also released soon The AP Forest Range Officer Exam syllabus and Pattern 2018 is given in the Official Website. The Total details of Canara Bank Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Fee and complete information is given below. The candidates can now prepare for Exam by using given Syllabus below
Andhra Pradesh Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2019
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Forest Department|
|Post Name||FRO, FBO, ABO & FSO|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to Apply||December 10th, 2018|
|Ending Date to Apply||December 31st, 2018|
|Exam Date||Released soon|
AP Forest Range Officer Exam Pattern 2019
|Exam Type||Papers||Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Written Test||1||Essay||20||1 Hour|
|2||General Knowledge||50||100||90 Minutes|
Andhra Pradesh Forest Range Officer Syllabus 2019
AP Forest Range Officer Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honours.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture.
AP Forest Range Officer Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number System.
- HCF & LCM.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
AP Forest Range Officer Syllabus for Agriculture:
- Irrigation + drainage + sprinkler and drip systems
- Agronomy +Agricultural Extension + Agricultural Economics
- Thermodynamics-heat engines and farm power
- Soil Science +soil physics +soil mechanics
- Soil and water conservation
- Process Engineering for horticulture produce + dairy Engineering
- Land development machinery
- The strength of materials and theory of structures
- Alternate energy sources
- Surveying and leveling
- Open channels-wells and pumps
- Heat and mass transfer +Refrigeration and Air conditioning
- Electrical Engineering and farm electrification
- Farm machinery and equipment
- Unit operations in Agricultural Process Engineering
AP Forest Range Officer Syllabus for Forestry:
- Silviculture – General
- Forest Management and Management Systems
- Forest Menstruation and Remote Sensing
- Silvis culture of Trees
- Forest Ecology and Ethnobotany
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation, and Watershed Management
- Forest Resources and Utilization
- Watershed Management
- Forest Protection and Wildlife Biology
- Environmental Conservation and Biodiversity
- Forest Working Plan
- Forest Economics and Legislation
AP Forest Range Officer Syllabus for Horticulture:
- Importance of horticulture in terms of economy, production
- Principles and classification of plant propagation methods
- Area, production, importance in the national economy, nutritive values
- Origin, importance, export potential, varieties, climate, soil requirements
- Importance and scope, production of horticultural crops in a greenhouse
- Control of environmental factors influencing the growth
Links Related to AP Forest Range Officer Syllabus 2019
|Official Website AP Forest Department||Click Here|
|AP Forest Department Syllabus PDF 2019||Click Here|
|Download AP Forest Range Officer Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|