Ap EPass Scholarship Application for Fresh/Renewal Candidates Andhra Pradesh-2022
- Ap EPass Scholarship Application for Fresh/Renewal Candidates Andhra Pradesh-2022
- AP EPass Scholarship Application- Key Highlights
- What are the Benefits of AP EPass Scholarship?
- Documents required for AP EPass Scholarship Application 2022-2023
- Eligible Courses for AP EPass Scholarship Application 2022-2023
- Which Courses are not eligible for AP EPass Scholarship?
- What are the Eligible Colleges for AP EPass Scholarship?\
- Eligibility Criteria for AP EPass Scholarship
- Application Procedure for AP EPass Scholarship -2022
- AP EPass Scholarship Application- Key Highlights
Ap EPass Scholarship Application Government of Andhra Pradesh providing EPass Scholarship for Fresh/Renewal categories. Candidates who belongs to the category of OBC/SC/ST and economically backward class. Students who are below poverty line can gain more benefits. It helps to the students who are unable to bear financial burden in their education. The courses applicable for this scholarship is Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship. In this article we will provide the details regarding eligibility criteria, required documents , How to apply we can cover these topics. Candidates can visit the official website for AP EPass Scholarship Application for Fresh/Renewal candidates 2022-2023.
AP EPass Scholarship Application- Key Highlights
|Scholarship Name||AP EPass Scholarship for Fresh/Renewal Application2022|
|Who owned it?||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Eligible Courses||Pre Matric , Post Matric|
|Required Qualification||SSC Passed|
|Contact Address||EPASS, Project Monitoring Unit, The Director of Social Welfare, Service Road Opposite Manipal Hospital, TG Plaza Tadepalli, Vijayawada – 520001|
What are the Benefits of AP EPass Scholarship?
Students can gain more benefits regarding the AP EPass Scholarship Application. Below is the tabular form :
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh||Reimbursement of tuition fees and maintenance charges or mess charges|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC, ST, BC and Disabled Welfare Students, Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 182 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh||The students of class 6th to 8th will receive INR 600 per annum The students of class 9th and 10th will receive INR 800 per annum|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minority Community Students, Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 240 per month to INR 962 per month for 10 months|
|Veda Vyasa Scheme for Vedic Education (VV-VE), Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 1,000 per month to INR 3,000 per month|
|Gayathri Scheme for Academic Excellence (GS-AE) Andhra Pradesh||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 7,500 to INR 20,000|
|Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), Andhra Pradesh||Scholarship ranging from INR 5,000 to INR 20,000|
|NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme for BC and EBC Students||Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh|
|Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme||Financial assistance of up to INR 10 Lakh One-way economy class tickets for the shortest route Reimbursement of total visa fees|
|NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Institution fee (payable to the institution) Monthly stipend (payable to the student)|
|Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, Andhra Pradesh||Scholarship benefit of INR 1 Lakh to 3 Lakh|
|Vidyadhan – Andhra Intermediate Scholarship Program||Scholarship ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 60,000 per annum|
Documents required for AP EPass Scholarship Application 2022-2023
There are two categories for fresh candidates documents required is different and renewal candidates documents required is different. Below are the documents required for AP EPass Scholarship Application 2022-2023:
For Fresh Candidates:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate.
- Ration Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Birth Certificate.
- Bank Pass Book Statement
- Parent’s ID Proof.
- Marks sheet of Previous Year.
For Renewal of Old Application Form:
- Ration Card.
- Mobile Number
- Previous Year Application Number
- Xerox of Aadhar Card
- Previous Year Mark sheet
- Father’s Aadhar Card
- Mother’s Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account details.
- Marks List according to qualification.
Eligible Courses for AP EPass Scholarship Application 2022-2023
Below are the eligible courses for AP EPass Scholarship Application 2022-2023:
|Group – I||Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses) in Medicine Engineering Technology Management Agriculture Veterinary and Allied Sciences Business Finance Business Administration Computer Applications/ Science Commercial pilot License course|
|Group – II||Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, Ph.D. and post-doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.|
|Group – III||Degree courses(not covered in group I & II) NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) courses|
|Group – IV||Intermediate ITI/ITCs Vocational courses (Intermediate level)|
Which Courses are not eligible for AP EPass Scholarship?
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses
- Private Pilot license Courses.
- Courses at Pre-examination Training Centers of all India and State levels.
What are the Eligible Colleges for AP EPass Scholarship?\
- All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
Eligibility Criteria for AP EPass Scholarship
Below are some of the eligibilities for AP EPass Scholarship 2022-2023:
Students who are eligible for AP EPass Scholarship-2022:
- Annual Income of students family should be less than 2 lakhs and must belong to the category of SC,ST.
- Annual Income of students family should be less than 1 lakh or below and must belong to the category of BC,EBC and Disabled Welfare students.
- Students should have minimum of 75% at the end of the year.
Students who are not eligible for AP EPass Scholarship- 2022:
- Other than SC,ST,BC, OBC and Disabled Students are not eligible for AP EPass Scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing part-time and online courses are not eligible.
- Students who are attaining management quota are not eligible.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses.
Application Procedure for AP EPass Scholarship -2022
Step-1: Firstly, visit the Official Website of AP EPass Scholarship: https://epass.apcfss.in/.
Step-2: Now select the Course which you want.
Step-3: Now select the Pre Matric and Post Matric courses which you need.
Step-4: Candidates who belong to SC,ST,OBC,BC and Disabled can select the Pre Matric Course.
Step-5: Now click on the Registration Button to get admission or registration form.
Step-6: Now fill the entire details in the application form including Aadhar card and pan card details.
Step-7: Also add the details regarding parents details
Step-8: Now add the details of the school or college
Step-9: By taking care add the bank account number and IFSC Code.
Step-10: Candidates should add caste and income certificate details.
Step-11: Candidates should Upload the required documents and enter the Captcha.
Step-12: Now click on the Submit button. and take printout of the Application form.
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|