AP EdCET 2022 Notification , Application form Out @ sche.ap.gov.in/EdCET – The AP EdCET Application Form is released and it is available from 09/05/2022 to 22-06-2022 on its Official website. The AP EdCET 2022 Entrance Exam will be conducted to provide admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State. The officials of the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Tirupati will go to conduct the AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2022 on 13-07-2022. So here we have provided the Complete details regarding AP EdCET 2022 like Notification, Application Form, Exam dates, Eligibility, Exam Fee, Syllabus and Exam Pattern, etc.
AP EdCET 2022 – Details
- AP EdCET 2022 – Details
- AP EdCET 2021 Important dates
- AP EdCET 2022 Application form:
- How To Apply AP EdCET 2022 Exam Online
- AP EdCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- AP EDCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- AP EdCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- AP EdCET 2022 Syllabus:
- AP EDCET 2022 Admit Card :
- AP EDCET 2022 Results:
- The AP EdCET 2022 Answer Key:
- AP EdCET 2022 Counselling:
- AP EdCET 2022 Important Books:
|Name Of The Exam||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET 2021)|
|Name of the University||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Tirupati|
|Starting Date To Apply||09-05-2022|
|Closing Date To Apply without late fee||22-06-2022|
|Category||Education Entrance Exams|
|Mode of Application||Online|
AP EdCET 2021 Important dates
|Notification of AP Ed.CET – 2022||06-05-2022 (Friday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||09-05-2022 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||07-06-2022 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 1000/-||15-06-2022 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/-||22-06-2022 ((Wednesday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||17-06-2022(Friday) & 24-06-2022(Friday)|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.cet.apsche.ap.gov.in/edcet||02-07-2022 (Saturday)|
|Date of AP Ed.CET – 2022 Examination||13-07-2022 (Wednesday)|
|Time of Examination||9-00 am to 11-00 am|
AP EdCET 2022 Application form:
To apply AP EdCET 2022, go to the official website and fill out the online form. The registration process will be divided into two stages. The first phase entails the payment of the application form, while the second entails the completion and submission of the application. It is required that you take a printout and preserve it in a safe place for future reference.
The steps to filling out the AP EDCET 2022 Application Form are outlined below:
Step 1: Fee Payment: This option allows candidates to pay their fees online.
Step 2: Determine your payment status: Candidates can determine whether or not their fee payment was successful.
Step 3: Complete the Application Form: Candidates should carefully complete the Application Form. Candidates should carefully examine all of the details before pressing the Submit button after filling out the online Application form with the relevant information.
Step 4: Fill out and print the application form: After pressing the submit button, an Application Form containing the registration number and filled-in details will be generated. Candidates can keep a copy of their completed application for future correspondence.
AP EDCET 2022 Application Fee:
|Late Fees||INR 1000|
How To Apply AP EdCET 2022 Exam Online
- Go to cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/
- Click on Application
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
- Enter your Journal Number issued on the date of payment of fees and Date of
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on the Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code and Press Upload
- The application will be opened
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions are given in the User Guide
- After filling in all the details press the PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you.
AP EdCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for AP EDCET 2022, candidates should review the qualifying requirements. Candidates must meet the qualifying requirements for AP EDCET 2022, which include nationality, academic qualification, and age limit.
Candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on July 1, 2022. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP EDCET 2022 Nationality:
- Candidates for the AP EDCET 2022 should be Indian citizens.
- They must meet the conditions for Local/Non-Local status as outlined in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates should have passed/ appearing for final year examinations of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Home Science)/ B.Com./ B.C.A./ B.B.M. with a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree or in Post Graduate Degree.
- Aspirants who have passed B.E/ B.Tech with a minimum of 55% marks with Mathematics, Physics are eligible to apply for the AP EdCET 2021 Exam.
|Category||Qualifying Marks in the Qualifying Examination|
AP EDCET 2022 Exam Pattern:
There are 150 objective-type multiple-choice questions in the AP EDCET 2022 Exam Pattern.
- The AP EDCET 2022 entrance exam will last two hours. One mark will be awarded for each right response.
- Questions from General English, Teaching Aptitude, General Knowledge, and Methodology will be included in the exam.
- Except for English methodology, the question paper will be in English and Telugu. Candidates can also take the test in Urdu, in which case they must choose Kurnool as their test centre.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Part A||General English||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part B||Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
AP EdCET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Number of Parts||Part A, Part B, Part C|
|Total Number of Questions||140 Questions|
|Total Marks||140 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be given for the correct answer
There will be no negative marking
AP EDCET 2022 Methodology
Candidates have to choose one of the following subjects for the third part of the AP EDCET exam.
2) Physical Sciences
- Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences
- Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
- History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
AP EdCET 2022 Syllabus:
AP EDCET 2022 The entrance exam’s Part A and Part B syllabuses are of a generic nature, whereas Part C is dependent on the subject chosen at the undergraduate level.
- PART A: General English
- PART B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
- PART C: Subject opted in the qualifying examination.
- Reading Comprehension
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and Vocabulary
- Articles, Prepositions, Correction of Sentences, Tenses, Spelling, Voice.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Complex, and Compound, Direct, and Indirect Speech.
- In this section, questions are designed for testing the candidate’s ability of the general knowledge of the environ all around and its effects on the society
- In the test, questions included from India as well as the neighboring countries consisted of History, General Policy, Scientific Research, Ecology, Economics, Culture, Geography.
- Through the questions in section B, candidates’ knowledge can be tested, thus questions connected to the current events, like the matter of the daily observation and experience of the scientific knowledge
- Teaching includes characteristics such as an ability to communicate, skills to deal with children, and recognizing the individual differences.
In this, the syllabus of graduation level is included.
AP EDCET 2022 Admit Card :
AP EDCET 2022 Results:
The AP EdCET 2022 Answer Key:
AP EdCET 2022 Counselling:
|Date of entrance exam||13-07-2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
|Commencement of counseling session||To be notified|
|Starting of classes||To be notified|
AP EdCET 2022 Important Books:
|Author Name||Book Name|
|R.S Aggarwal||Objective General English|
|Gurukul Books||Practice Papers- General Paper 1(Teaching and Research Aptitude)|
|R.S Aggarwal||Quantitative Aptitude|
Important Links for AP EdCET 2021
AP EdCET 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Is AP EdCET 2022 Notification Released?
What is the application fee for the AP EdCET Entrance Exam 2022??
What is the AP EdCET 2022 Application from Starting Date?
Where can I Apply for AP EdCET 2022?
Where can I Download the AP EdCET Syllabus PDF?