- AP ECET Results 2018 Important Points and Dates
- AP ECET 2017 Result Analysis
- Branches of Admissions through AP ECET:
- Download AP ECET – 2018 Results, Rank Cards
- Important Upcoming Events of AP ECET 2018
AP ECET Results 2018 @ sche.ap.gov.in/ECET: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur has successfully Conducted Andhra Pradesh ECET Entrance Exam on 3rd May 2018 and it has also Released Preliminary Keys on Time. Now the candidates who wrote the Engg. Entrance Exam to seek admissions into the second year of B.E./B.Tech & B.Pharmacy in Engg. colleges across the State can wait for ECET Results and Ranks. AP ECET 2018 Rank Cards are very important for attending counseling. The wait of aspirants came to an end now. The AP ECET Results Date is Monday i.e., 14th May 2018.
AP ECET Results 2018 Important Points and Dates
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018|
|Organized by||JNTU, ANANTHAPUR|
|Exam date||May 3rd 2018|
|Results Release date||14-05-2018 (Monday)|
|Counseling dates (Tentative)||June 1st week|
|Total number of students appeared||32,000|
AP ECET 2017 Result Analysis
Let us see
Branches of Admissions through AP ECET:
- Ceramic Technology(CRT)
- Chemical Engineering(CHE)
- Civil Engineering (CVL)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical Engineering (EEE)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEC)
- Metallurgical Engineering (MET)
- Mining Engineering (MIN)
Qualifying marks in AP Engineering Common Entrance Test:
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in APECET -2018 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
AP ECET 2018 Counselling process
Step1: Registration for the Certificate Verification
- First of all, Download AP ECET 2018 Rank Card from below links. Check the Dates of counseling as per rank. Then attend the Counselling.
- There you have to submit your Rank Card to the officer at the entrance.
- Then listen to an announcement, pay the application fee and obtain receipt & write your Mobile number.
- After that, you have to take the Registration-Cum-Verification form, from the Computer and see whether the phone number is printed correctly or not.
- And mention your hall ticket number, personal Details, and Mobile number in the registration book. Later go back to the Counselling room & wait for your rank announcement.
Step 2: Process for Certificate Verification
- After listening to the announcement, wait for your Counselling Number. When you hear your number, then go for Certification Verification.
- There the officer will verify your original certificates like Marks Memo, Rank Card, Income Certificate, Hall Ticket, And Caste Certificate if candidates belonging to the OBC, ST, and SC.
- Then you will be given a printout of receipt Certificates. Later collect your manual option form and leave the hall.
- The Registration Fee receipt will contain the registration ID and Password.So, keep the receipt safe to keep web options.
Download AP ECET – 2018 Results, Rank Cards
About AP ECET 2018:
AP ECET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur On behalf of APSCHE. It is conducted as an Entrance exam to offer admission for Diploma Holders in the State to the second year of B.E./B.Tech & B.Pharmacy in Engg. colleges. This exam is conducted for B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders also . AP ECET 2018 Hall Ticket is the very important form required to attend thee exam hall.
Important Upcoming Events of AP ECET 2018
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||25-04-2018 onwards|
|Date of AP ECET – 2018 Examination||03-05-2018 (Thursday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||05-05-2018 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||07-05-2018 (Monday)|
|Declaration of Results||14-05-2018 (Monday)|