- AP ECET 2018 Counseling Schedule
- AP ECET 2018 Certification Verification Dates
- AP ECET2018 counseling Procedure
AP ECET 2018 Web Counselling, Options Entry, Dates: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test APECET Counseling Dates, Rank Wise Certificate Verification schedule released at the official website apecet.nic.in. The Qualified candidates of AP ECET (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into Universities and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conduct based on Web Counseling through online process. The detail information will be available in this article. The candidates who appeared to the APECET 2018 Exam are requested to attend for certificate verification in any of the 18 Helpline centers with all their Original Certificates.
AP ECET 2018 Counseling Schedule
The candidates who are seeking for APECET 2018 Counseling they should follow the below dates
|Document/ certificate Verification||9th – 12th July 2018|
|Web option entry||9th – 12th July 2018|
|Change in options||12th July 2018|
|1 phase seat allotment||14th July 2018|
|Classes starts||July 2018|
AP ECET 2018 counseling Details
AP ECET 2018 entrance exam for the admission into any university or private college which was conducted by JNTUA. The candidates who qualified in the AP ECET 2018 are invited to the certificate verification through online mode in the nearest helpline center. The seat allotment processes to various colleges are following by the rank or score obtained by the particular student. The counseling process is conducted in three rounds. The candidates who are not attending the first counseling can attend the second counseling. Even if the seats are vacant then third counseling will be held on open counseling. The candidates should carry the original certificates along with the three sets of Xerox copies to the verification center. The important dates and notification will shortly available on the official website i.e., apecet.nic.in.
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- AP ECET-2018 Rank card.
- AP ECET-2018 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma Certificate/Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VII to Diploma/7t to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2015 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original certificates.
a) PH – Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board.
b) CAP – Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book & Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
c) NCC & Sports – Produce original certificates issued by competent authorities. The candidate should have represented from the state of AP.
d) Minorities – The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination.
Payment of processing fee:
- For OC/BC candidates: Rs 1200/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs 600/-
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the Processing fee online from 08.07.2018 using URL https://apecet.nic.in
- Processing fee can be paid online by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking.
- Visit https://apecet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority/Anglo Indian shall bring the original certificates and attend for certificate verification at ANDHRA LOYOLA COLLEGE, Near Ramesh Hospital( I T I ROAD) VIJAYAWADA help line center as per the schedule given under.
Note 1: Candidates passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: Candidates who have secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination are only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
AP ECET 2018 Certification Verification Dates
Schedule For Centralised Certificate Verification ( For All Branches Including Pharmacy And BSC MATHS) FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & Games Categories At Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada Only. REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Every Day.
SPORTS & GAMES
Schedule for Exercising Options:
Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence on any day between 09.07.2018 to 12.07.2018. Options will be frozen on 12.07.2018 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website: https://apecet.nic.in on 14.07.2018 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the above Website: https://apecet.nic.in
AP ECET 2018 Documents required for certificate verification
- AP ECET 2018 Admit Card.
- AP ECET 2018 Score/Rank Card.
- 10th, 12th or Diploma Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet.
- Category Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- PH, CAP, NCC and SPORTS and MINORITIES can produce the Original Certificate during the Verification.
AP ECET2018 counseling Procedure
AP ECET 2018 counseling will be conducted after the announcement of the result. Candidates have to attend the counseling center according to their rank. The different dates are divided for all ranks.
- Candidates can select the institutions/stream according to their ranks in the merit list and verify the documents.
- After verifying the original documents candidates have to pay the counseling fee and get a receipt.
- Candidates will be provided with the registration numbers (user Id) and password to login to the website for web counseling.
- After that candidates have to select the college from the Andhra Pradesh colleges list and submit it or freeze it.
- Candidates will receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Candidates with the allotment letter can visit the college for getting admission on the due date and time with original documents.
AP ECET Counseling Fee
For OC/BC candidates: Rs 1200/-
For SC/ST category: Rs 600/-
How to Enter AP ECET 2018 Web Options Entry
- At first visit AP ECET official website i.e., nic.in.
- Look for the AP ECET web entry link
- Now click on the web option link
- Enter the details in the application form like Hall ticket, Date of Birth click submit
- Now the web option enter page open
- According to their interest select the college branch and freeze the option
- After the seat allotment will announce by the APSCHE through SMS to register mobile number and Email ID.
AP ECET 2018 Seat Allotment
- The candidates who appeared to the AP ECET 2018 Certificate verification will allow the seat in colleges according to their rank scored, filled options and category.
- The allotment will be held in the website by the APSCHE they send SMS to the Mobile number register in the website
- The candidates should download the allotment order for the admission process
- All the shortlisted candidates attend to the college before allotment date
- Allotment order can be downloaded by the students through student login by giving details like ROC form number, Hall ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth.
Link for APECET 2018 Counselling and Web Options Entry: Click Here