AP Degree Online Admission 2020-21 Started:: Online Applications are invited for Admissions in UG Courses in all Government and Government Aided & Private College for the Academic Years 2020-21. The AP Govt has Issued the latest Notice on AP Degree Admission on its Official website oamdc.ap.gov.in. The Online Phase I Registrations starts from 06.01.2021 to 17.01.2021. AP Degree Admission Web options starts from 09.01.2021 to 17.01.2021.
Degree Admission 2020 Apply Online @ oamdc.ap.gov.in
- Degree Admission 2020 Apply Online @ oamdc.ap.gov.in
- AP Degree Online Admissions 2020 Details
All the eligible Students who passed out from Board of Intermediate, AP or other recognized Boards are eligible to participate in web counselling for the seats available in Undergraduate Programmes in Arts, Science, Social Sciences, Commerce, Management, Computer applications and Social Work, etc., leading to the award of B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BBA., B.Voc, etc, in Government Degree Colleges, Government Autonomous Degree Colleges, Private Aided Degree Colleges, Private Unaided Degree Colleges, Private Autonomous Degree Colleges (Aided and Unaided) in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2020-21. Candidates are informed that the online admission process comprising of registration, payment of processing fee and pending certificate verification will be conducted from 06.01.2021 to 12.01.2021.
AP Degree Online Admissions 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Higher Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Degree Online Admissions 2020|
|Phase I Registrations||06.01.2021 to 17.01.2021|
|Web options||09.01.2021 to 17.01.2021|
AP Degree Online Admission Payment Details
- Rs.200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 100/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://oamdc.ap.gov.in
Required Certificates to be produced by candidates for Online Registration
All original Certificates and one set of photocopies
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from Mee Seva for OC candidates who claim reservation under EWS category
- Residence Certificate.
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Income certificate
- Local status certificate
AP Degree Online Payment Process
- candidates can pay the processing fee @ https://oamdc.ap.gov.in.
- Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet
- Enter URL https://oamdc.ap.gov.in and after filling in the required details of the Pre Registration Page,
- click on “Proceed to Payment“.
- The candidate will be directed to payment
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter
Important Dates For AP UG Online Admission 2020-21
|2||Phase I Registrations||06.01.2021 to 17.01.2021|
|3||Web options||09.01.2021 to 17.01.2021|
|4||Dates of operation of HLCs for Phase-I||06.01.2021 to 12.01.2021|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates NCC / CAP / Sports & Games/Extracurricular Activities & Physically Handicapped||11.01.2021 & 12.01.2021|
|Phase I Seat allotment||20.01.2021|
|7||Online self-reporting/reporting at college by students||21.01.2021 to 23.01.2021|
Important Links for AP Degree Admission 2021 Online Registration Process
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Degree Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registration & Payment||Click Here|
|Student Login||Click Here|