AP District wise Best Teacher Award List 2023 | Mandal-wise Best Teacher Award Selection List
- AP District wise Best Teacher Award List 2023 | Mandal-wise Best Teacher Award Selection List
- Teachers District Best Teacher Awards 2023 | Mandal Best Teacher Award Selection List 2023-24
- National Best Teachers Awards Schedule 2023:
- Criteria for National Teacher Awards:
- Teachers Eligibility Rules:
- Steps for Teacher Self-Nomination:
- Best Teachers Awards Official Website
AP District wise Best Teacher Award List 2023-2024 | Andhra Pradesh District Best Teacher Award List 2023 For AP Teachers: AP District Best Teacher Award List 2023 For AP Teachers | Mandal wise Best Teachers Selection list. The list of AP District Best Teachers is Accessible on the DEO official website. AP District Best Teacher Awards 2023. Best Teacher Award list 2023 for SGT/School Assistant/ LFL HM/ PET/ Gr – II Head Masters. Best Teacher Awards For English Teaching.
Anantapur District’s Best Teachers Award List, Kurnool District’s Best Teachers Award List, Kadapa District’s Best Teachers Award List, Chittoor District’s Best Teachers Award List, Nellore District’s Best Teachers Award List, Prakasam District’s Best Teachers Award List, Guntur District’s Best Teachers Award List, Krishana District’s Best Teachers Award List, West Godavari District Best Teachers Award List, East Godavari District’s Best Teachers.
Teachers District Best Teacher Awards 2023 | Mandal Best Teacher Award Selection List 2023-24
Download the AP District Best Teacher Award List By Clicking on the links below: Links to AP District DEO Official Websites are Shown Below. The Names of AP Teachers District Best Teacher Award Selected Teachers, as well as Subject And post-level Best Teachers Awards, are Published on the 26 DEO Official website.
Selected List of AP State Best Teachers 2023 AP State Teacher Awards: The School Education Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh has choosen 36 in-service working Teachers to Receive the State Best Teacher Awards. Thirty teachers were Choosen in the area of National Foundation Teachers Welfare. The Best Teacher Awards will be given to 66 teachers from various categories.
The Eacg Awardee will Receive a Medal, Certificate, Shewl, Tab, and a cash award of Rs.20,000/-. The Awards Ceremony will take place on Teachers’ Day, September 5, 2019, at 10.30 a.m., at Plus Convention Centre, Muncipal Employees Colony, Vijayawada. Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, will be present as the Chief Guest and will present the Awards.
|MEO/DyEO Level Finalisation
|18th to 21st August 2023
|DEO Office Finalization
|22nd to 25th August 2023
|State Level Finalization
|28th August 2023
Selection Process Marks Allotment
National Best Teachers Awards Schedule 2023:
- Teachers Can Self-Nominate online: From 23rd June 2023 to 15th July 2023.
- DSC will Shortlist Teachers and Forward To SSC: From 16th July 2023 to 25th July 2023.
- Shortlisted Names will be Forwarded to Independent National Jury: From 26th July 2023 to 3rd August 2023.
- All Shortlisted Candidates will be informed on: 4th August 2023 and 5th August 2023.
- Jury Selection process: From 7th August 2023 to 14th August 2023.
- Final Names will be Determined by the Independent National Jury: On 14th August 2023.
- Selected candidates will be Notified From: 16th August 2023 to 18th August 2023.
- Rehearsal and Award Function: On 4th September 2023 and 5th September 2023.
Criteria for National Teacher Awards:
- The teacher must have a Minimum of ten years of Experience as a Regular Teacher or school principal.
- The instructor must be Employed by a Recognised elementary, middle, or high school.
- The teacher must have made significant contributions to their students’ education.
- The educator must be committed to their work and make a positive impact on the lives of their students.
- Teachers’ National Awards are divided into the following categories:
- The awards are divided into four categories:
- The National Award for Teachers, the highest award bestowed upon educators, is given to one teacher from each state and federal territory.
- The national prize for special educators is given to teachers who have made significant contributions to the education of children with special needs.
- The national prize for teachers in distant areas is given to teachers who have made outstanding contributions to the education of children in rural areas.
- Teachers who have made outstanding contributions to the education of pupils in minority schools are recognised with the national award for minority school teachers.
Teachers Eligibility Rules:
- School teachers and Head Master/ Principal of schools operating in Primary/ Middle/ Higher/ Higher Secondary Schools recognised under the following categories.
- State government/UT administration schools Local government schools, State-aided schools, as well as UT administration and private schools, are linked with the State/UTs Board.
- Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs), Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs), Sainik Schools managed by Minister of
- Defence (Modi), Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) schools, and Ekalavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) Run by Ministry of Tribal Affairs are all Examples of Central government schools.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) linked schools that are members of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- instructors who have retired are generally ineligible for the prize, but instructors who have served are.
Steps for Teacher Self-Nomination:
- As a preliminary phase, an online Application For self-Nomination by instructors has been Designed, Followed by shortlisting and ultimate selection.
- Visit the webpage at http://nationalawardstoteachers.mhrd.gov.in.
- Select the New Registration option.
- Fill out the Basic Information form.
- Click the submit button.
- OTP is used to confirm the Mobile Number.
- Log in using your Mobile Number as the user Name and Establish a password.
- Enter your information in Each part and save Individual section.
- After previewing the Application and printing it, the Application can be Fully Submitted by Accepting the Declaration and Clicking “Final Submission.”