AP BC Gurukulam APSWREIS Recruitment 2020 – Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts: AP BC Gurukulam has announced a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Education Institution society for the year 2020. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the Last Date i.e., 28.02.2020. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Last Date of Applications is 28.02.2020
Applications are invited for appointment of DCO / Principal Grade-II / Trained Graduate Teacher / Caretaker(Warden) through direct recruitment in the Institutions run by APSWREI society in the State.
|Examination Date||Will be Announced|
|Print Application||Click Here|
|Online Payment||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
APSWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020 – 750 Posts
- APSWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020 – 750 Posts
- APSWREIS BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2020 Details
- Vacancy Details of APSWREIS Jobs 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for AP BC Gurukulam Notification
- How to Apply for AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for APSWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Application
AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts: Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Education Institution society (AP BC Gurukulam) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 742 posts of Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for AP BC Gurukulam Jobs are given below.
(The Apply Online Link is given at the end of the post)
APSWREIS BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Education Institution society|
|Employment Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff|
|No. of Posts||750|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree qualification with B.Ed or its equivalent Education Diploma along with APTET or CTET qualifications|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||Updating Soon|
Vacancy Details of APSWREIS Jobs 2020
Tentative vacancies of various posts are as shown below. It may be noted that the actual numbers may increase or decrease at the time of final selection.
|Zone||District coordinator||Principal Grade-II||Trained Graduate Teacher||Care Taker (Warden)|
Eligibility Criteria for AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Education Institution society 2020 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff posts should have completed Degree qualification with B.Ed or its equivalent Education Diploma along with APTET or CTET qualifications from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 21 years to 44 years. Please go through AP BC Gurukulam official Notification 2020 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for AP BC Gurukulam Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs
- District coordinator : 46,060 – 98,440
- Principal Grade-II : 40,270 – 93,780
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 28,940 – 78,910
- Care Taker (Warden): 21,230 – 63,010
Selection of Candidates for Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff posts will be done as per the following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for AP BC Gurukulam Notification
The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / On-line Transfer. On receipt of fee, the candidate shall be issued a Unique ID, which will act as reference number for the application. It may be noted that issuance of Unique ID does not mean that the candidate has submitted the application on-line. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
How to Apply for AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2020
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload the required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for AP BC Gurukulam Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application: 14th Feb 2020
Closing Date of Application: 28.02.2020
Important Links for APSWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Eligible candidates can apply online from 14.02.2020 to 28.02.2020 through website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Only on payment of fee online, an applicant can continue with filling up the application form.
- A single application will be filled up by the candidate, even if he /she is applying for more than one post.
- However, the candidate has to pay fee @ Rs.500/- per each post.
- No need to enclose any Certificates at the time of submitting online application.
- The candidates must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications
- Candidates who submit false/fake information in the online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.