Andhra Pradesh govt. soon issue notification from Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) department to fill vacant posts, including the Joint Director posts. The Expected syllabus of the Written Test is as follows.
AP ACB Syllabus Exam Pattern 2021
General Studies & Mental Ability
I. Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and Cultural Movements in Andhra Pradesh
II. General overview of the Indian Constitution
Planning in India and Indian Economy Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh.
a) Current Affairs – Issues of National and International importance in politics, Economics, Society, Science, Technology, Arts, Sports, Culture, and Governance.
b) Constitution of India with emphasis on Federalism, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties, Union and State Governments, Judiciary, Judicial Review, Local Government, Directive Principles of State Policy, Union and State Legislature, Administration and Legislative relations between Union and State Governments Scheduled and Tribal Area Administration.
c) Economic Development of India – Economy in Medieval India, pre-Independence Indian economy, Development Plans, and Economic and Industrial Policies of Independent India. Liberalizations, Privatization, Globalization, Labor Policies of Union and State Governments, the role of Agriculture and Green Revolution in India. Economic disparities between regions and population categories.
- AP 10th Class Model Papers – Download BSE AP SSC Question Papers For All Subjects
- AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2021(Released) – Download Jnanabhumi Intermediate Hall Ticket @ bieap.gov.in
- AP Inter 1st /2nd Year Hall Tickets 2021 – Download Manabadi Intermediate Hall Tickets @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets 2021 (OUT) : Download Manabadi Intermediate Hall Ticket @ bieap.gov.in
- AP 10th Class Physical Science Model Papers PDF – Download AP SSC Science Question Papers Here
- AP 10th Class Hall Tickets 2021 – Manabadi BSE AP SSC Hall Ticket, Exam Dates Download @ bse.ap.gov.in
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national, and regional.
3. General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
4. Social-economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms, and e-governance initiatives.
6. Economic development in India since independence.
7. Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis: Tabulation of data Visual representation of data
Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social,
Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including a). Loss of capital city challenges in building new capital and its financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation, and nativity issues. d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). The socioeconomic, cultural, and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues. i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Note: This is an expected brief Syllabus only. Please wait for few days, we will update the Actual Syllabus soon here