10APth Supply Results /Betterment Results 2023: పదవ తరగతి ఫలితాలు విడుదల AP SSC Supply Results will be declared Today. The Supply Exams will be Started on 11th June and end on 26th June 2023 Ap 10th Supply Results.
Andhra Pradesh SSC Supplementary Exams for Failed candidates will be held from June 2023 to June 2023. After Releasing Results of AP 10th Exams, AP Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao Said that the Last Date to Pay the fee would be May 2023.
Details of AP 10th Supply Exam 2023
AP SSC Supplementary Exam Date: 11th June 2023 to 25th June 2023
AP 10th Supplementary/Betterment Results 2023
|AP 10th Supply Results Eenadu||Click Here|
|AP 10th Supply Results Sakshi 2023||Click Here|
|Manabadi AP 10th Supply Results||Click Here|
|BSEAP 10th supply Results||Click Here|
|Schools9 AP 10th Supplementary results||Click Here|
AP SSC/10th Class Supply 2023 TimeTable
|Date||Subject/Paper ap 10th timetable|
|11-06-2023||First Language Paper-I|
|12-06-2023||First Language Paper-II, OSSC Main Language Paper-I (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
|19-06-2023||General Science Paper-I|
|21-06-2023||General Science Paper-II|
|22-06-2023||Social Studies Paper-I|
|23-06-2023||Social Studies Paper-II|
|25-06-2023||OSSC Main Language Paper-II (Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)|
|26-06-2023||SSC Vocational Course (Theory)|
1. The Objective paper in the subjects in which they are given separately have to be given in the last
2. All the Academic course subjects I Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC
3. SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2023 will be conducted strictly as per the
above timetable even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date I date mentioned above.
4. The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination question papers will be canceled. Hence the candidates are held responsible for demanding I answering wrong question papers.
5. The Performance of the candidate in the Examination will be canceled if the candidate appears in the Examination center other than originally allotted by this office.
AP SSC Advanced Supplementary Fee Details 2023
1. Fee up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
2. Fee more than 3 subjects Rs.125
INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
The supplementary examinations are scheduled from 11-06-2023 to
25-06-2023 from 9-30 a.m to 12-15 pm. Since the time available for conduct of Supplementary Examinations is short, without waiting for results of recounting, the failed candidates of SSC March 2023 who want to appear for SSC Supplementary Examinations, June 2023 may remit Examination Fee as per the following due dates.
|1||Last date of remittance of Examination Fee by the candidates to the Heads of Schools concerned||30-05-2023|
|2||Last date of remittance of Examination fee by the Heads of Schools in the Sub Treasuries /SBI.||31-05-2023|
|3||Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Heads of Schools in DEO’s Office.||01-06-2023|
|4||Last date of submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations.||02-06-2023|
Subject wise performance statements (Grade sheets) will be given to all the candidates
within 15 days to facilitate admission into 1st Year Intermediate without any difficulty. SSC certificates will be supplied to all the Passed candidates subsequently.
The extraction of failed candidates of March 2023 will be dispatched to the Schools concerned by 15-05-2023.
The results of a few candidates are withheld for want of certain information from the school/ camp/ Center. These cases will be finalized and released shortly.
The candidates who desire to get their marks recounted should remit Rs.500 per Subject through challan on or before 14-05-2023 to the following Head of Account in Government Treasury through SBI.
The candidates can apply for recounting of marks directly to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Vijayawada in person or by Post.
Demand Drafts will not be accepted.
Important Notes regarding fee payment:
(1) If any of the above dates are declared as Public Holidays the next immediate working day, may be reckoned for the purpose.
(2) Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
AP SSC/1oth Class Supply Exams Hall Ticket Download 2023
will be announced soon.