AP 10th Class Model Papers 2022 – Download 10th Class Question Papers for Reduced Syllabus:
- AP 10th Class Model Papers 2022 – Download 10th Class Question Papers for Reduced Syllabus:
- AP SA2 Maths Model Papers
- AP 10th Class Timetable 2022 – Overview
- AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
- Download Subject wise Syllabus for 10th Class:
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) 10th Class Model Question Papers:
- Download AP 10th Class Model Question Papers 2022 PDF:
- SSC June 2021 Subject Wise Model Question Papers:
- SSC Model Question Papers 2020-2021:
- SSC July 2020 Model Question Papers:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
AP 10th Class Model Papers 2022: Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSE AP) has released the updated timetable for AP 10th Class Examinations. According to the new timetable, 10th class examinations is scheduled to be held in between 27th April 2022 to 9th May 2022. Students who are preparing for 10th Class examinations can read this article carefully and download the syllabus, examination pattern, timetable and previous question papers from the below mentioned links.
Syllabus and Question Papers are key factors in preparing for any kind of exam. Mark all the important concepts subject wise and prepare thoroughly for the important questions, later on complete rest of the syllabus. Model papers will help student to analyse their answering capacity and also make easy to answer questions for forthcoming examinations.
AP 10th Class Model Question Papers PDF:
Andhra Pradesh Government has released the timetable for the 10th Class for all the Subjects. Here in this article we provide detailed information regarding timetable, syllabus, previous question papers regarding Hindi subject for AP 10th Class. Information is available in the AP Board of School Education and also available on our website careers99.com. Previous Question Papers and Syllabus plays a vital role for cracking good score in the forthcoming examinations. Carefully mark the important units in the syllabus for each and every subject, thereby cover all the important aspects in the syllabus. Follow and download the question papers available in this article. Question Papers help students in answering the final examination easily.
Download AP 10th Class Question Papers:
Model Papers for the AP Board 10th Class Examinations are available in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies. Every year, the AP Department of School Education publishes Model Question Papers for the sake of students who are preparing for the 10th Class examinations. Students should use the AP Model Question Paper 2022 for attending the final examinations. After that, students will take the SA and FA exams. As a result, all students must prepare thoroughly and strive for top grades in all areas. Students should study previous High School yearbooks for the greatest preparation.
Soon after release of the time table, the APSCERT and Dept of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has released model question papers of all subjects on its official website schooledu.ap.gov.in/ and also from www.bse.ap.gov.in for the academic year 2021-22. Students who will appearing for the AP 10th Class Examinations which will be conducted in June can now check the details and download SSC model question papers on the official website and also from www.careers99.com
Students should prepare without any other thoughts and worries. Practice as many as model/ previous question before attending final examinations. How much and how to write and how to attend the examination are important.. The examination procedure should be prepared keeping in view the syllabus.
Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSE AP) has reduced the 10th Class syllabus in view of non-conduction of classes in school Campuses due to spread of COVID-19 virus. Reduced Syllabus & Question papers are given below.
Read More: AP SA2 English Question Papers 2022
About Andhra Pradesh Education Board:
The AP State Commissionerate Of School Education will conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class Summative Assessment (SA) and Formative Assessment Examinations in the months of September and February to May each year. The Department of School Education is the largest of the 200 departments in the state, publishing the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class SA & FA Examination Time Table at the State Official Website and District wise DEO Website. The Department of Education focuses on primary and secondary education and organises teacher training.
Formative Assessment – FA refers to a wide variety of methods that teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a lesson, unit, or course.
Summative Assessment – SA Refers to the assessment of participants where the focus is on the outcome of a program. This contrasts with formative assessment, which summarizes the participants’ development at a particular time. Summative assessment is widely taught in Educational Programs in the Andhra Pradesh State.
About Functions of SCERT:
- Preparation of curricula, syllabi, instructional material for Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and alternativ systems of education.
- Development of evaluation procedures and material, which are helpful to the practicing teachers.
- Bridging gaps between the methods and techniques advocated in training and the actual classroom practices.
- Dissemination of knowledge relating to improved methods and techniques to be followed by educational institutions.
- Co-ordination with national and international Organization In academic programs.
- Resource support to implement the Academic Policies laid down by the Government.
- Organization of orientation programs for the professional growth of teachers, teachers-educators, supervisor’s etc.
- Publication of journals, Periodicals, Books.
- To develop new courses in Teacher Education.
- To frame and revice curriculum of teacher Education courses periodically.
- To conduct teacher education courses to untrained teachers through distance mode.
- The different departments of SCERT have taken up activities to gear to the functions of the organization. The functions of the various departments inthe recent past are detailed in the forth Coming page.
AP 10th Class Timetable 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||AP 10th Class Exams|
|Name of the Board:||Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination Type||10th Class Public Exams|
|Exam Start Date:||May 2nd to May 13th, 2022 (AP 10th Class Exam Schedule is Changed Dates from 27th April 2022 to 9th May 2022)|
|Hall Ticket Release Date:||May 2022|
AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Secondary Board has released the SSC/ 10th Class Exam dates are changed and released the New Dates Schedule on the Official website or careers99.com.
- Telugu – 27th April 2022
- Second Language – 28th April 2022
- English – 29th April 2022
- Mathematics – 2nd May 2022
- Science Paper-1 – 4th May 2022
- Science Paper-2 – 5th May 2022
- Social Studies – 6th May 2022
Download Subject wise Syllabus for 10th Class:
Unit-I: Real numbers
Unit-IV: Pair of Linear equations in two variables
Unit-V: Quadratic equations
Unit-VII: Co-ordinate Geometry
Unit-VIII: Similar Triangles
Unit-IX: Tangents and Secants to a circle
Unit-XII: Applications of Trigonometry
- Reflection of Light by Different Surfaces
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surfaces
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surfaces
- Human Eye and Colourful World
- Electric Current
- Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements- The Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding
- Principles of Metallurgy
- Carbon and its Compounds
- Nutrition – Food Supplying System
- Respiration – The Energy Releasing System
- Transportation – The Circulatory System
- Excretion – The Wastage Disposing System
- Coordination – The Linking System
- Reproduction – The Generating System
- Coordination in Life Processes
- Our Environment
- Natural Resources
- Types and Description of Special Industries
- Transport – Utility and Types
- India Resources
- Natural Calamities
- First Struggle for Freedom
- Important events of the Indian Struggle for Independence
- Kashmir problem and India’s relation with neighbouring countries
- Federal system
- The ancient and modern concept of economic development
- Service sector
- Consumer awareness
- Economic system
- Increase in population, unemployment, communalism, terrorists and drug addiction
- జానపదుని జాబు
- శతక మధురిమ
- మా ప్రయత్నం
- बरसते बदल (कविता)
- ईदगाह (कहानी)
- यह रास्ता कहाँ जाता है? (पठन हेतु नाटक)
- हम भारतवासी (कविता)
- शांति की राह में (उपवाचक – निबंध)
- कण-कण का अधिकारी (कविता)
- लोकगीत (निबंध)
- उलझन (पठन हेतु कविताएँ)
- अंतर्राष्ट्रीय स्तर पर हिंदी (पत्र)
- दो कलाकार (उपवाचक – कहानी)
- भक्ति पद (कविता)
- स्वराज्य की नींव (एकांकी)
- माँ मुझे आने दे! (पठन हेतु कविता)
- दक्षिणी गंगा गोदावरी (यात्रा-वृत्तांत)
- अपने स्कूल को एक उपहार (उपवाचक – कहानी)
- नीति दोहे (कविता)
- जल ही जीवन है (कहानी)
- क्या आपको पता है? (पठन हेतु पी.पी.टी. निबंध)
- धरती के सवाल अंतरिक्ष के जवाब (साक्षात्कार)
- अनोखा उपाय (उपवाचक – अनूदित कहानी)
- पत्र लेखन
- निबंध लेखन
Unit 1: Personality Development
- Attitude is Altitude
- Every Success Story is Also a Story of Great Failures
- I Will Do It
Unit 2: Wit and Humour
- The Dear Departed Part 1
- The Dear Departed Part 2
- The Brave Potter
Unit 3: Human Relations
- The Journey
- Once Upon a Time (Poem)
- What is My Name?
Unit 4: Films and Theatre
- Rendezvous with Ray
- Maya Bazaar
- A Tribute
Unit 5: Bio-Diversity
- Or will the Dreamer Wake? (Poem)
- A Tale of Three Villages
Unit 6: Nation and Diversity
- My Childhood
- A Plea for India (Poem)
- Unity in Diversity in India
Andhra Pradesh (AP) 10th Class Model Question Papers:
AP Question Papers/Model Papers For 10th Classes Model Question papers are available here. Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released the reduced Syllabus Question papers. Download AP 10th Class Model Papers From Below Links and crack a good score in the final examinations.
Download AP 10th Class Model Question Papers 2022 PDF:
SSC June 2021 Subject Wise Model Question Papers:
|1||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||COMPOSITE TELUGU||03T||CLICK HERE|
|2||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||COMPOSITE SANSKRIT||04S||CLICK HERE|
|3||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||ODIA||01 ‘O’ & 02’O’||CLICK HERE|
|4||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||ODIA||01 ‘O’ & 02’O’||CLICK HERE|
|5||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||URDU||01U & 02U||CLICK HERE|
|6||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||URDU||01U & 02U||CLICK HERE|
|7||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||URDU||03U||CLICK HERE|
|8||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||URDU||03U||CLICK HERE|
|9||1ST LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU||01T & 02T||CLICK HERE|
|10||2ND LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER||TELUGU||09T||CLICK HERE|
|11||2ND LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER||HINDI||09H||CLICK HERE|
|12||3RD LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH||13E||CLICK HERE|
|13||3RD LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH||14E||CLICK HERE|
|14||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||15E||CLICK HERE|
|15||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||16E||CLICK HERE|
|16||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU – MEDIUM||15T||CLICK HERE|
|17||MATHEMATICS||MODEL PAPER -2||TELUGU – MEDIUM||16T||CLICK HERE|
|18||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||19E||CLICK HERE|
|19||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||19E||CLICK HERE|
|20||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU – MEDIUM||19T||CLICK HERE|
|21||PHY SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||TELUGU – MEDIUM||19T||CLICK HERE|
|22||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||20E||CLICK HERE|
|23||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||20E||CLICK HERE|
|24||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -1||TELUGU – MEDIUM||20T||CLICK HERE|
|25||BIO SCIENCE||MODEL PAPER -2||TELUGU – MEDIUM||20T||CLICK HERE|
|26||SOCIAL||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||21E||CLICK HERE|
|27||SOCIAL||MODEL PAPER -2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||22E||CLICK HERE|
|28||SOCIAL||MODEL PAPERS||TELUGU – MEDIUM||21T & 22T||CLICK HERE|
|29||OSSC SANSKRIT MAIN LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -1||SANSKRIT||23S||CLICK HERE|
|30||OSSC SANSKRIT MAIN LANGUAGE||MODEL PAPER -2||SANSKRIT||23S||CLICK HERE|
SSC Model Question Papers 2020-2021:
|SL NO||CONTENT||VIEW / DOWNLOAD|
|1||SSC Public Examinations 2021- Model Question Papers – Orders||Click Here|
|2||SSC Public Examinations 2021- Model Question Papers – Furnished||Click Here|
|3||Telugu Model Paper Set – 1||Click Here|
|4||Telugu Model Paper Set – 2||Click Here|
|5||Telugu Composite Model Paper||Click Here|
|6||Sanskrit Model Paper – 1||Click Here|
|7||Sanskrit Model Paper – 2||Click Here|
|8||Sanskrit Composite Model Paper||Click Here|
|9||Hindi Model Paper and Blue Print||Click Here|
|10||Hindi Model Paper||Click Here|
|11||English Model Paper – 1||Click Here|
|12||English Model Paper – 2||Click Here|
|13||Urdu First Language Paper||Click Here|
|14||Urdu First Language Composite Paper||Click Here|
|15||Urdu New Model Paper – 1||Click Here|
|16||Urdu New Composite Model Paper – 1||Click Here|
|17||Urdu New Model Paper – 2||Click Here|
|18||Urdu New Composite Model Paper – 2||Click Here|
|19||Urdu Deleted Lessons||Click Here|
|20||Urdu Composite Deleted Lessons||Click Here|
|21||MATHEMATICS TM Set – 1||Click Here|
|22||MATHEMATICS EM Set – 1||Click Here|
|23||Physical Science TM Set – 1||Click Here|
|24||Physical Science TM Set – 2||Click Here|
|25||Physical Science EM Set – 1||Click Here|
|26||Physical Science EM Set – 2||Click Here|
|27||Biology TM Paper – 2||Click Here|
|28||Biology EM Paper – 2||Click Here|
|29||Social TM Paper – 1 & 2||Click Here|
|30||Social EM Paper – 1 & 2||Click Here|
SSC July 2020 Model Question Papers:
|2||COMPOSITE TELUGU PAPER 1||CLICK HERE|
|3||COMPOSITE SANSKRIT PAPER 2||CLICK HERE|
|6||MATHEMATICS TM||CLICK HERE|
|7||MATHEMATICS EM||CLICK HERE|
|8||GENERAL SCIENCE TM||CLICK HERE|
|9||GENERAL SCIENCE EM||CLICK HERE|
|10||SOCIAL TM||CLICK HERE|
|11||SOCIAL EM||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How can I download my AP 10th Class Examination Schedule in Andhra Pradesh?
You can download your AP 10th Class 2022 Exam Schedule from the official website of the state board- apscert.gov.in or from www.careers99.com
What is the pass percentage to get passed in 10th public examination?
Aspirants should score 35% and above to achieve the pass marks in order to clear your Andhra Pradesh 10th examinations in 2022.
Who is eligible to appear in the Board conducted Summative Assessment-II (SA-II)?
i. All the students of Secondary Schools; and
ii. Students of Senior Secondary Schools, if they wish to move out of the CBSE system.
Is the Andhra Pradesh Timetable exam schedule for 2022 only available in PDF format?
Yes, On the website-Exam Schedule of Summative Assessment (SA-II) Andhra Pradesh 2022 is only in PDF form.
What was the commencement and concluding date of the exam?
The AP 10th Class Board of examinations will commence on 27th April 2022 and ends on 9th May 2022
What is the full form of BSE AP?
AP Board of Secondary Education
What is the official website of BSE AP?