AP 10th Class Pre Final Timetable 2022 – Download Subject Wise Timetable for BSEAP:
- AP 10th Class Pre Final Timetable 2022 – Download Subject Wise Timetable for BSEAP:
- Download AP 10th Class Textbooks & Subject Wise Syllabus Here
- About Board of Secondary Education, AP:
- Download AP 10th Class Final Examination Timetable Here
- AP 10th Class Pre Final Exam 2022 Timetable – Overview
- AP 10th Class Pre Final Examination Schedule 2022
- AP 10th Class Pre-final examination Timetable 2022
- Some Important Points:
- Click Here for AP 10th Class Pre Final Timetable 2022
- Click Here for AP Board of Secondary Education Official Website
AP 10th Class Pre Final Timetable 2022: Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP) has decided to conduct the pre-final examinations for 10th Class during 4th April 2022 to 13th April 2022. Candidates who are preparing the pre-final examinations can check the timetable carefully in our article. From this year, SA2 examinations will be considered as pre-final examinations.
Andhra Pradesh Board is conducting FA, SA examinations to improve the candidates skills before attending the final examinations. From this year, Pre-final and SA2 are the same. Candidates must practice the Question Papers well to get a good score in the examination.
Board of Secondary Education, AP Government has given instructions for all the District Education Officers for conducting the pre-final examinations smoothly without any disturbances. Students must follow COVID Rules and regulations while attending the examinations. Invigilators and Other teaching Staff must take personal care about students attending examinations due to higher rise in temperatures.
About Board of Secondary Education, AP:
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations as given below.
DGE’s office conducts SSC/OSSC examinations twice in a year. This is the major examination with a registration of 6.52 lakh candidates for Annual (March -2015) examinations and 0.75 lakh candidates for Advanced Supplementary Examinations(May / June -2015)
AP 10th Class Pre Final Exam 2022 Timetable – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education, AP|
|Exam Name||AP 10th Class/ SSC Pre-final examinations|
|Timetable||April 4th to April 13th 2022|
AP 10th Class Pre Final Examination Schedule 2022
Government of Andhra Pradesh and Board of Secondary Education, AP has decided to conduct the pre-final examination for 10th Class students during April 4th to April 13th 2022. About 6 lakh students are going to attend for the examination. Final examination is going to commence from 2nd May 2022 (according to the revised schedule of final examinations)
AP 10th Class Pre-final examination Timetable 2022
AP Government has ordered Regional Joint Director of Education along with District Education Officers to conduct the examination in a smooth manner. All the students should be made informed about the detailed subject wise timetable to avoid lack of confusion.
Duration of the Examination: 9.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
|Exam Date||Exam Name|
|04-04-2022 (Monday)||First Language/ Composite Language Paper I|
|06-04-2022 (Wednesday)||Second Language|
|09-04-2022 (Saturday)||Physical Science|
|11-04-2022 (Monday)||Biological Science|
|12-04-2022 (Tuesday)||Social Studies|
|13-04-2022 (Wednesday)||Sanskrit/ Arabic/ Persian Language Paper I|
|16-04-2022 (Saturday)||Sanskrit/ Arabic/ Persian Language Paper II|
Some Important Points:
First Language: (Group-A): Telugu/ Urdu/ Kannada/ Odia/ Tamil/ Hindi
First Language: (Group-B): Composite Telugu/ Composite Urdu (Paper I)
First Language (Group-B): Sanskrit/ Hindi/ Arabic/ Persian (Paper-II)
Second Language: Hindi/ Telugu/ Special English
OSSC – Sanskrit/ Arabic/ Persian
Instructions to be followed by the Mandal/ District Educational Officers while conducting the AP Pre Final Examination:
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
1. Instructions should be issued to DCEBs to ensure that the day wise, school wise packing of question papers shall be done by the printer concerned and such sealed packets are to be placed at Mandal level storage point so as to distribute to the schools concerned on the day of examination.
2. Mandal level committee shall be constituted headed by MEO/School Complete HM and with one High school Head Master, one Upper Primary School Head Master, one LFL Head Master and One Primary School Head Master as members to ensure the confidentiality of the question papers.
3. However, DEOs can form school complete level committee for the schools are in agency area to coordinate with Mandal level.
4. Mandal Educational Officers shall nominate a School Complete Head Master to perform the duties as head of the committee for which he/she is holding the FAC to the post of MEO
5. The Mandal wise packing should be preserved at identifed strong room at each Mandal and shall be opened by the Mandal level committee after certifying the intactness of the bundles at Mandal level strong room one hour before to start the eeam.
6. All DEOs are requested to ensure that the Pre final exam for class X are conducted in a peaceful manner duly following the SSC Public Examinations protocol in terms of the confidentiality of the question paper.
7. If any adverse / unwanted situations are occurred in conduct of the SSC Pre Final Examinations the DEO concerned will be held responsible.