AP 10th Class Hindi Pre Final Answer Keys 2022 – Download Hindi Answer Key 2022:
- AP 10th Class Hindi Pre Final Answer Keys 2022 – Download Hindi Answer Key 2022:
- Download AP 10th Class Textbooks & Subject Wise Syllabus Here
- AP 10th Class Pre Final Timetable 2022
- About Board of Secondary Education, AP:
- Download AP 10th Class Examination Timetable Here
- AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
- Subject Wise Timetable
- AP 10th Class Pre-final Examination Answer Keys 2022 [All Subjects]:
- Download AP 10th Class Hindi Syllabus:
- Click Here to download AP Hindi Textbook
- Download AP 10th Class Hindi Study Materials:
- AP 10th Class SSC Public Examinations 2022 – Subject Wise Model Question Papers & Blue Prints
- AP 10th Class Hindi Pre-final examination Answer keys:
- AP 10th Class Pre-final examination Answer keys [All Subjects][2020 Year]
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) 10th Class Hindi Model Question Papers:
- Download AP 10th Class Hindi Model Question Papers 2022 PDF:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
AP 10th Class Hindi Pre-Final Answer Keys 2022: Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP) has decided to conduct the Pre-final examinations for the 10th Class during 4th April 2022 to 13th April 2022. Candidates who had attended for the pre-final examinations can check the question paper along with answer key in our article. From this year, SA2 examinations will be considered pre-final examinations.
Andhra Pradesh Board is conducting FA, SA examinations to improve the candidates skills before attending the final examinations. From this year, Pre-final and SA2 are same. Candidates must practice the Question Papers well to get a good score in the examination.
In this article, we are providing question papers along with answer keys for each and every subject. For the sake of candidates, question papers and answer keys are available in PDF format. Feel free to download and access the question papers and answer keys.
About Board of Secondary Education, AP:
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations as given below.
DGE’s office conducts SSC/OSSC examinations twice in a year. This is the major examination with a registration of 6.52 lakh candidates for Annual (March -2015) examinations and 0.75 lakh candidates for Advanced Supplementary Examinations(May / June -2015)
About Andhra Pradesh Education Board:
The AP State Commissionerate Of School Education will conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class Summative Assessment (SA) and Formative Assessment Examinations in the months of September and February to May each year. The Department of School Education is the largest of the 200 departments in the state, publishing the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class SA & FA Examination Time Table at the State Official Website and District wise DEO Website. The Department of Education focuses on primary and secondary education and organises teacher training.
Formative Assessment – FA refers to a wide variety of methods that teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a lesson, unit, or course.
Summative Assessment – SA Refers to the assessment of participants where the focus is on the outcome of a program. This contrasts with formative assessment, which summarizes the participants’ development at a particular time. Summative assessment is widely taught in Educational Programs in the Andhra Pradesh State.
About Functions of SCERT:
- Preparation of curricula, syllabi, instructional material for Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and alternativ systems of education.
- Development of evaluation procedures and material, which are helpful to the practicing teachers.
- Bridging gaps between the methods and techniques advocated in training and the actual classroom practices.
- Dissemination of knowledge relating to improved methods and techniques to be followed by educational institutions.
- Co-ordination with national and international Organization In academic programs.
- Resource support to implement the Academic Policies laid down by the Government.
- Organization of orientation programs for the professional growth of teachers, teachers-educators, supervisor’s etc.
- Publication of journals, Periodicals, Books.
- To develop new courses in Teacher Education.
- To frame and revice curriculum of teacher Education courses periodically.
- To conduct teacher education courses to untrained teachers through distance mode.
- The different departments of SCERT have taken up activities to gear to the functions of the organization. The functions of the various departments in the recent past are detailed in the forth Coming page.
AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Secondary Board has released the SSC/ 10th Class Exam dates are changed and released the New Dates Schedule in Official website or careers99.com.
- Telugu – 27th April, 2022
- Second Language – 28th April, 2022
- English – 29th April, 2022
- Mathematics – 2nd May, 2022
- Science Paper-1 – 4th May, 2022
- Science Paper-2 – 5th May, 2022
- Social Studies – 6th May, 2022
Subject Wise Timetable
|DATE & DAY||SUBJECT & PAPER||TIME||PAPER CODE|
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||01T&02T, 01A&02A, 01K&02K, 01U&02U, 01O&02O and 01H&02H|
|First Language Paper-I
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||03T, 03U|
|Second Language||09:30AM to 12:45PM||09H, 09T, 11E|
|English||09:30AM to 12:45PM||13E&14E|
|Mathematics||09:30AM to 12:45PM||15E&16E, 15T&16T, 15A&16A, 15K&16K, 15U&16U, 15O&16O and 15H16H|
|Physical Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||19E, 19T, 19A, 19K, 19U, 19O and 19H|
|Biological Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||20E, 20T, 20A, 20K, 20U, 20O and 20H|
|Social Studies||09:30AM to 12:45PM||21E&22E, 21T&22T, 21A&22A, 21K&22K, 21U&22U, 21&&22O and 21H&22H|
|First Language Paper-II
|09:30AM to 11:15AM||04S,05,06 and 08H|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||23, 25 & 27|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-II
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||24, 26 & 28|
|SSC Vocational Course
|09:30AM to 11:30AM||31 to 57 61 to 89|
AP 10th Class Pre-final Examination Answer Keys 2022 [All Subjects]:
|Exam Date||Subject Name||Answer Key|
|4th April 2022||Telugu||Click Here|
|4th April 2022||Composite Telugu||Click Here|
|4th April 2022||Composite Sanskrit||Click Here|
|6th April 2022||Hindi||Click Here|
|7th April 2022||English||Click Here|
|8th April 2022||Maths||Click Here|
|9th April 2022||Physical Science||Click Here|
|11th April 2022||Biological Science||Click Here|
|12th April 2022||Social Science||Click Here|
|13th April 2022||Composite 1st Language Paper-II/ Sanskrit/Arabic/ Persian||Click Here|
|13th April 2022||Arabic/ Sanskrit/ Persian Paper II||Click Here|
Download AP 10th Class Hindi Syllabus:
- बरसते बदल (कविता)
- ईदगाह (कहानी)
- यह रास्ता कहाँ जाता है? (पठन हेतु नाटक)
- हम भारतवासी (कविता)
- शांति की राह में (उपवाचक – निबंध)
- कण-कण का अधिकारी (कविता)
- लोकगीत (निबंध)
- उलझन (पठन हेतु कविताएँ)
- अंतर्राष्ट्रीय स्तर पर हिंदी (पत्र)
- दो कलाकार (उपवाचक – कहानी)
- भक्ति पद (कविता)
- स्वराज्य की नींव (एकांकी)
- माँ मुझे आने दे! (पठन हेतु कविता)
- दक्षिणी गंगा गोदावरी (यात्रा-वृत्तांत)
- अपने स्कूल को एक उपहार (उपवाचक – कहानी)
- नीति दोहे (कविता)
- जल ही जीवन है (कहानी)
- क्या आपको पता है? (पठन हेतु पी.पी.टी. निबंध)
- धरती के सवाल अंतरिक्ष के जवाब (साक्षात्कार)
- अनोखा उपाय (उपवाचक – अनूदित कहानी)
- पत्र लेखन
- निबंध लेखन
Download AP 10th Class Hindi Study Materials:
AP 10th Class Hindi Study material is available here. The study material has been prepared according to the rules and regulations of the State Council of Educational Research & Training, AP (SCERT, AP). Students who are preparing for AP 10th Class Hindi Subject and searching for the Study material, they can download the study material here at free of cost.
AP 10th Class SSC Public Examinations 2022 – Subject Wise Model Question Papers & Blue Prints
|1||1ST LANGUAGE (TELUGU)||01T & 02T||CLICK HERE|
|2||1ST LANGUAGE (COMPOSITE TELUGU)||03T||CLICK HERE|
|3||2ND LANGUAGE ( HINDI)||09H||CLICK HERE|
|4||2ND LANGUAGE ( ENGLISH)||11E||CLICK HERE|
|5||3RD LANGUAGE ( ENGLISH)||13E & 14E||CLICK HERE|
|6||MATHEMATICS (ENGLISH – MEDIUM)||15E & 16E||CLICK HERE|
|7||MATHEMATICS (TELUGU – MEDIUM)||15T & 16T||CLICK HERE|
|8||PHY SCIENCE (ENGLISH – MEDIUM)||19E||CLICK HERE|
|9||PHY SCIENCE (TELUGU – MEDIUM)||19T||CLICK HERE|
|10||BIO SCIENCE (ENGLISH – MEDIUM)||20E||CLICK HERE|
|11||BIO SCIENCE (TELUGU – MEDIUM)||20T||CLICK HERE|
|12||SOCIAL (ENGLISH – MEDIUM)||21E & 22E||CLICK HERE|
|13||SOCIAL (TELUGU – MEDIUM)||21T & 22T||CLICK HERE|
AP 10th Class Hindi Pre-final examination Answer keys:
|Subject Name||Answer Key|
AP 10th Class Pre-final examination Answer keys [All Subjects][2020 Year]
Candidates can take reference as below mentioned question paper and answer keys for preparing to pre final examinations. Here, we are providing pdf Question Paper along with answer key. Candidates can download and carefully observe the question paper and analyse the examination pattern further.
|Subject||Answer Key/ Question Paper|
|Telugu Paper I||Click Here|
|Telugu Paper II||Click Here|
|English Paper I||Click Here|
|English Paper II||Click Here|
|Mathematics Paper I||Click Here|
|Mathematics Paper II||Click Here|
|General Science Paper I||Click Here|
|General Science Paper II||Click Here|
|Social Studies Paper I||Click Here|
|Social Studies Paper II||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh (AP) 10th Class Hindi Model Question Papers:
AP Question Papers/Model Papers For 10th Classes Model Question papers are available here. Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has released the reduced Syllabus Question papers. Download AP 10th Class Hindi Model Papers From Below Links and crack a good score in the final examinations.
Download AP 10th Class Hindi Model Question Papers 2022 PDF:
|Paper I||Click Here|
|Paper II||Click Here|
|Paper III||Click Here|
|Paper IV||Click Here|
|Paper V||Click Here|
|Paper VI||Click Here|
|Paper VII||Click Here|
|Paper VIII||Click Here|
|Paper IX||Click Here|
|Paper X||Click Here|
|Paper XI||Click Here|
|Paper XII||Click Here|
|Paper XIII||Click Here|
|Paper XIV||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How can I download my AP 10th Class Examination Schedule in Andhra Pradesh?
You can download your AP 10th Class 2022 Exam Schedule from the official website of the state board- apscert.gov.in or from www.careers99.com
What is the pass percentage to get passed in 10th public examination?
Aspirants should score 35% and above to achieve the pass marks in order to clear your Andhra Pradesh 10th examinations in 2022.
What was the commencement and concluding date of the exam?
The AP 10th Class Board of examinations will commence on 27th April 2022 and ends on 9th May 2022
What is the full form of BSE AP?
AP Board of Secondary Education
What is the official website of BSE AP?