10th Class English Textbook & Study Material 2022 – Download PDF, Lesson Wise Classes:
- 10th Class English Textbook & Study Material 2022 – Download PDF, Lesson Wise Classes:
- 10th Class English Textbooks & Study Material 2022 – Preview:
- AP 10th Class Timetable 2022 – Overview
- Download AP English 0th Class Textbook:
- Download Telangana 10th Class English Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education (AP Board) & Telangana Board of School Education has released the 10th Class English Textbook and Study Material. Candidates who are preparing for the 10th class can download the lesson wise syllabus along with videos. For the sake of the candidates, careers99.com provides 10th Class English detailed syllabus along with study material for both the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
10th Class English Textbooks & Study Material 2022 – Preview:
|Name of the Organizations||AP Board of School Education, Telangana Board of School Education|
|Name of the Website||AP SCERT, Telangana SCERT|
|Available Information||Textbook, Lesson and Study Material, and Detailed Syllabus|
About Andhra Pradesh Education Board:
The AP State Commissionerate Of School Education will conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class Summative Assessment (SA) and Formative Assessment Examinations in the months of September and February to May each year. The Department of School Education is the largest of the 200 departments in the state, publishing the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class SA & FA Examination Time Table at the State Official Website and District wise DEO Website. The Department of Education focuses on primary and secondary education and organises teacher training.
Formative Assessment – FA refers to a wide variety of methods that teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a lesson, unit, or course.
Summative Assessment – SA Refers to the assessment of participants where the focus is on the outcome of a program. This contrasts with formative assessment, which summarizes the participants’ development at a particular time. Summative assessment is widely taught in Educational Programs in the Andhra Pradesh State.
About Functions of SCERT:
- Preparation of curricula, syllabi, instructional material for Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and alternative systems of education.
- Development of evaluation procedures and material, which are helpful to the practicing teachers.
- Bridging gaps between the methods and techniques advocated in training and the actual classroom practices.
- Dissemination of knowledge relating to improved methods and techniques to be followed by educational institutions.
- Co-ordination with national and international Organization In academic programs.
- Resource support to implement the Academic Policies laid down by the Government.
- Organization of orientation programs for the professional growth of teachers, teachers-educators, supervisor’s etc.
- Publication of journals, Periodicals, Books.
- To develop new courses in Teacher Education.
- To frame and revise curriculum of teacher Education courses periodically.
- To conduct teacher education courses to untrained teachers through distance mode.
- The different departments of SCERT have taken up activities to gear to the functions of the organization. The functions of the various departments in the recent past are detailed in the forth Coming page.
AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Secondary Board has released the SSC/ 10th Class Exam dates are changed and released the New Dates Schedule in Official website or careers99.com.
- Telugu – 27th April, 2022
- Second Language – 28th April, 2022
- English – 29th April, 2022
- Mathematics – 2nd May, 2022
- Science Paper-1 – 4th May, 2022
- Science Paper-2 – 5th May, 2022
- Social Studies – 6th May, 2022
AP 10th Class Timetable 2022 – Overview
|DATE & DAY||SUBJECT & PAPER||TIME||PAPER CODE|
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||01T&02T, 01A&02A, 01K&02K, 01U&02U, 01O&02O and 01H&02H|
|First Language Paper-I
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||03T, 03U|
|Second Language||09:30AM to 12:45PM||09H, 09T, 11E|
|English||09:30AM to 12:45PM||13E&14E|
|Mathematics||09:30AM to 12:45PM||15E&16E, 15T&16T, 15A&16A, 15K&16K, 15U&16U, 15O&16O and 15H16H|
|Physical Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||19E, 19T, 19A, 19K, 19U, 19O and 19H|
|Biological Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||20E, 20T, 20A, 20K, 20U, 20O and 20H|
|Social Studies||09:30AM to 12:45PM||21E&22E, 21T&22T, 21A&22A, 21K&22K, 21U&22U, 21&&22O and 21H&22H|
|First Language Paper-II
|09:30AM to 11:15AM||04S,05,06 and 08H|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||23, 25 & 27|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-II
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||24, 26 & 28|
|SSC Vocational Course
|09:30AM to 11:30AM||31 to 57 61 to 89|
How To Download AP 10th Class Time Table 2022?
- First, visit the official website address bse.ap.gov.in.
- Search for 10th Class/SSC Time Table Button.
- Open the link to download Time Table.
- Click and Download the AP SSC Exam Time Table 2022
- Take a printout hard copy of the SSC Time Table for future purposes.
Download AP 10th Class English Syllabus:
Unit 1: Personality Development
- Attitude is Altitude
- Every Success Story is Also a Story of Great Failures
- I Will Do It
Unit 2: Wit and Humour
- The Dear Departed Part 1
- The Dear Departed Part 2
- The Brave Potter
Unit 3: Human Relations
- The Journey
- Once Upon a Time (Poem)
- What is My Name?
Unit 4: Films and Theatre
- Rendezvous with Ray
- Maya Bazaar
- A Tribute
Unit 5: Bio-Diversity
- Or will the Dreamer Wake? (Poem)
- A Tale of Three Villages
Unit 6: Nation and Diversity
- My Childhood
- A Plea for India (Poem)
- Unity in Diversity in India
Download Telangana 10th Class Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Personality Development
- Attitude is Altitude Biography
- Every Success Story Is Also Narrative a Story of Great Failures Essay
- I will Do It Biography
Unit-II: Wit and Humor
- The Dear Departed (Part – I) Play
- The Dear Departed (Part – II) Play
- The Brave Potter Folk Tale
Unit-III: Human Relations
- The Journey Narrative
- Another Woman Poem
- The Never-Never Nest Play
Unit-IV: Film and Theatres
- Rendezvous with Ray Essay
- Maya Bazaar Review
- A Tribute Essay
Download AP English 0th Class Textbook:
Download Telangana English 10th Class Textbook:
Download AP 10th Class English Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education has released the AP 10th Class English Syllabus. E-text books are available for download from the SCERT, AP Website or candidates can directly download the textbook from the above mentioned URLs. For the sake of candidates, careers99.com gathers some youtube videos to learn telugu lessons easily and English Previous Papers to practice well for getting good score.
Download Telangana 10th Class English Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
Telangana Board of School Education has released the Telangana 10th Class English Syllabus. E-text books are available for download from the SCERT, Telangana Website or candidates can directly download the textbook from the above mentioned URLs. For the sake of candidates, careers99.com gathers some youtube videos to learn telugu lessons easily.
Lesson Wise Videos for AP/ TS 10th Class English Subject:
|My Childhood||Click Here|
|Attitude is Altitude||Click Here|
|The Journey||Click Here|
|The Dear Departed||Click Here|
|Grammar Part||Click Here|
|A Tribute||Click Here|
|Prepositions and Verb Forms||Click Here|
Download AP 10th Class English Question Papers:
|1||3rd Language (SSC June 2021)||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
|2||3rd Language (SSC June 2021)||MODEL PAPER-2||ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
|3||English Model Paper-1||MODEL PAPER-1||ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
|4||English Model Paper-2||MODEL PAPER-2||ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
|5||English (July 2020)||MODEL PAPER||ENGLISH||CLICK HERE|
Download Telangana 10th Class Model Papers for English:
|1.||English Paper I||Click Here|
|2.||English Paper II||Click Here|
|3.||English Paper III||Click Here|
|4.||English Paper IV||Click Here|
|5.||English Paper V||Click Here|
|6.||English Paper VI||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions – AP 10th Class English Study Material & Videos, Syllabus
What is the Official Website for Downloading English Textbooks of AP & Telangana?
AP SCERT and Telangana SCERT (State Council of Educational Research & Training)
Is Syllabus and Previous Papers got Updated in this Page?
Yes Syllabus and previous question papers are updated in this page for the sake of candidates. Candidates can download for free of cost and prepare well to get a good score in the forthcoming examinations.
What is the minimum pass percentage to qualify 10th class?
For each subject candidates need to score minimum 35% of marks to qualify in the examination.
Who will conduct the AP Board 10th Class Examinations?
AP Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP)
What is the Official website of AP Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP)?
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|