- Anna University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 52 Peon, Assistant Posts @ annauniv.edu
- Anna University Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Anna University Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Peon, Assistant Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for Anna University Peon, Assistant Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for Anna University Notification
- How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for Anna University Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Anna University Peon, Assistant Application
Anna University Recruitment 2018: Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Anna University for candidates who are looking for settle in Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Recently Tamil Nadu Government has issued Anna University Peon, Assistant notification 2018. This notification is regarding fill up 52 Posts for Peon, Assistant. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Tamil Nadu Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Tamil Nadu Peon, Assistant Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this Anna University Peon, Assistant Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
Anna University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 52 Peon, Assistant Posts @ annauniv.edu
Anna University has Released Notification for 52 Peon, Assistant Posts in its Official Website i.e., annauniv.edu. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offline after reading complete details of the Anna University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 52 Peon, Assistant Posts @ annauniv.edu. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Anna University job Pay Scale Details, Anna University Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Tamil Nadu Govt Job seekers can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2018 | Apply Offline 52 Peon, Assistant Posts @ annauniv.edu through Offline mode before the last Date i.e., 26th November 2018
Anna University Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Peon, Assistant|
|No. of Posts||52|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E./ B.Tech. (Civil/ Elect.), Diploma in Civil/ Agri./ Horti./ Electrical with ‘C’ Licence, 8th Std. with I.T.I. certificate in the relevant field & ‘B’ Licence|
|Last Date||26th November 2018|
Vacancy Details of Anna University Jobs 2018
- Professional Assistant-I: 09 Posts
- Professional Assistant-II 02 Posts
- Professional Assistant-III 14 Posts
- Clerical Assistant: 01 Post
- Peon-cum-Line-Operator: 15 Posts
- Peon-cum-Carpenter/ Plumber/ Electrician: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Peon, Assistant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Anna University 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Professional Assistant-I: B.E./ B.Tech. (Civil/ Elect.)
- Professional Assistant-II: M.C.A./ M.B.A./ M.Com./ M.Sc.
- Professional Assistant-III: Diploma in Civil/ Agri./ Horti./ Electrical with ‘C’ Licence
- Clerical Assistant: Degree with computer .. knowledge
- Peon-cum-Line-Operator: 8th Std. with I.T.I. certificate in the relevant field & ‘B’ Licence
- Peon-cum-Carpenter/ Plumber/ Electrician: 8th Std.
Applicants Age should be As per rules. Please go through Anna University official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for Anna University Peon, Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get As per rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Peon, Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test / Personal Interview
Application Fee for Anna University Notification
Please refer Anna University Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2018-19
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of annauniv.edu Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 26th November 2018.
Address: To the Professor & Estate Officer, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025 on or before 26th November 2018 05:00 PM, along with necessary certificates/ documents.
Important Dates for Anna University Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 14th November 2018
Closing Date of Application: 26th November 2018
Important Links for Anna University Peon, Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here