- Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 60 Constable (Executive) Posts @ www.police.andaman.gov.in
- Eligibility Criteria for Andaman & Nicobar Police (Andaman Nicobar Police) Constable (Executive) Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for Andaman Nicobar Police Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for Andaman Nicobar Police Constable (Executive) Posts 2017
- Important Links for Andaman Nicobar Police 60 Constable (Executive) Vacancies
Andaman & Nicobar Police has Released Notification for 60 Constable (Executive) Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.police.andaman.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offlineafter reading complete details of the Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 60 Constable (Executive) Posts @ www.police.andaman.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Andaman Nicobar Police job Pay Scale Details, Andaman Nicobar Police Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Andaman & Nicobar Govt Job seekers can apply for Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 60 Constable (Executive) Posts @ www.police.andaman.gov.in through Offline mode before last Date i.e., 13/10/2017
Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 60 Constable (Executive) Posts @ www.police.andaman.gov.in
Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline for Constable (Executive) Posts: Andaman & Nicobar Police (Andaman Nicobar Police) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 60 posts of Constable (Executive) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from Live Now to 13/10/2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for Andaman Nicobar Police Jobs are given below.
Organization Name: Andaman & Nicobar Police
Employment Category: Andaman & Nicobar Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Constable (Executive)
Educational Qualifications: 10+2 Pass
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Andaman & Nicobar
Official Website: www.police.andaman.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Andaman & Nicobar Police (Andaman Nicobar Police) Constable (Executive) Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of Andaman & Nicobar Police Constable (Executive) Vacancies
1. Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
2. More post -wise educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
Age Limit for Andaman Nicobar Police Constable (Executive) Posts
1. Candidates age limit should be male Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years or Female Mini 18 & Max 30 year.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Pay Scale for Andaman Nicobar Police Jobs
Rs.5,200-20,200/- Per Month
Selection Process of Andaman Nicobar Police, Andaman & Nicobar Jobs 2017 – Constable (Executive)
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Merit List.
Application Fee for Constable (Executive) Posts
For candidates fee, details go to official notification.
How to Apply for Andaman Nicobar Police Latest Recruitment 2017
- Candidates may submit their applications online at A&N Police website “www.police.andaman.gov.in” or approach nearest CSC (Common Service Centre) in A & N Islands. An acknowledgement receipt in the form of application form will be generated after filling up the online application form. The hardcopy (coloured printout) of that application form along with the self attested copies of certificates of age proof (10th Pass Certificate), Category certificate (in case of OBC), 10+2 Pass Certificates etc., for the post applied i.e. Police Constable (Executive) should be sent to The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt.), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands — 744104. The candidature of those candidates will not be considered who may fill online application form in time, but have failed to send the hardcopies of application form along with other enclosures on time.
- The submission of any fake/ forged document shall entail the registration of a criminal case against the candidate in accordance with law besides cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates applying for the post as Govt. servant should send their hard copy of application form and other enclosures along with NO Objection Certificate (from their employer) through proper channel from the concerned Competent Authority/ Department.
- Online application forms should be submitted by the candidates with effect from 05/09/2017 at 09.00 hrs onwards and latest by 2359 hrs on 04/10/2017. The hard copies of application forms and other relevant documents/enclosures should be sent either in person or by post/courier or Otherwise, so it should reach to The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104 latest by 17.00 hrs on 13/10/2017.
INSTRUCTIONS IN GENERAL:
- Benefit of OBC would be given only to those candidates who belong to the OBC category as notified by the Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
- The candidates, who filled category as OBC, but failed to enclose OBC certificate will be treated as “General Candidates” and the category of such candidates shall not be subsequently changed under any circumstances.
- While filling the online application form candidates should mention all relevant enclosures.
- Hard copies of only requisite educational qualification for the said post should be sent by the candidates, along with the a acknowledgement receipt attached.
- All enclosures shown to be enclosed with online application should be sent to The Dy. Superintendent of Police (Estt.) with hardcopy (coloured Printout) of Acknowledgement Copy of online application duly signed (signature should be matched with the signature uploaded) and also put the Left Thumb impression on the designated space. Those candidates who fail to send the hard copies of application form and enclosures within the prescribed time limit, their candidature shall be cancelled and no further representation in this regard shall be entertained. They shall not be issued online admission card to appear in Physical Measurement/ Endurance Test.
- The information furnished by the candidates in the online application form including enclosures shall be considered final and no claim regarding possession of Category certificate (OBC) or any other educational qualification for particular post or any other information shall be entertained later on
Address For The Job: The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands – 744104
Important Dates for Andaman Nicobar Police Constable (Executive) Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: Live Now
Closing Date of Application: 13/10/2017
Important Links for Andaman Nicobar Police 60 Constable (Executive) Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here