All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has released Notification for the posts of Faculty having 129 vacancies on its official website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 04-03-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2019 are given below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Faculty job Recruitment Details
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Faculty job Recruitment Details
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification
- How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Application
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 – Apply through Online for 129 vacancies of Faculty posts: All India Institute of Medical Sciences recently released a job notification on its official website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in for Faculty posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 from 02-02-2019 to 04-03-2019. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and careers99.com.
(The Apply Online link is given at the end of the post)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Faculty|
|No. of Posts||129|
|Educational Qualifications||Post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2019
|Professor||Additional Professor||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Community Medicine & Family Medicine||–||–||–||2|
|Transfusion Medicine& Blood Bank||1||1||–||1|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||1||–||–||–|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||1||1||1||–|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||1||1||3||1|
|Trauma & Emergency||–||–||–||2|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
i) A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
M.Ch. for surgical Superspecialities and D.M. for Medical Superspecialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialities and M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Non- Medical candidates:-
i) A postgraduate qualification e.g. a Master degree in the discipline/allied subject.
ii) A Doctorate degree of a recognized University in concerned discipline.
- Professor – Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree.
- Additional Professor – Ten years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree
- Associate Professor – Six years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree.
- Assistant Professor – Three years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree.
- Professor/Additional Professor: – Not exceeding 58 (Fifty Eight) years
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: – Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years
Salary Details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.37,400- 67,000+AGP Rs.10,500 (6th CPC) by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Faculty posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Test/ Interview
Application Fee for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification
- For General/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- For Women/ PWD/ SC/ ST candidates: Nill
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 04-03-2019.
Address: ssistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019 Tel. No. : 0674-2476255
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 02-02-2019
Closing Date of Application: 04-03-2019
Important Links for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here