AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 123 vacancies of Senior Resident posts: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences recently released a job notification on its official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in for Senior Resident posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018 from 05.12.2018 to 22.12.2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of AIIMS Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in and careers99.com.
AIIMS Notification 2018 | Apply 123 Senior Resident Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- AIIMS Notification 2018 | Apply 123 Senior Resident Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Senior Resident Notification
AIIMS Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 123 Senior Resident on its official website aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 22.12.2018.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||All India Institutes of Medical Sciences|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||123|
|Educational Qualifications||Postgraduate Medical degree / MD / MS / DM / M.Ch / DNB|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jobs 2018
Total: 123 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 04
- Biochemistry: 02
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 07
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery: 04
- Cardiology: 05
- Dermatology: 04
- Endocrinology: 06
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 01
- Gastroenterology: 03
- General Medicine: 05
- General Surgery: 17
- Medical Oncology: 12
- Microbiology: 01
- Nephrology: 03
- Neurology: 03
- Neurosurgery: 08
- Nuclear Medicine: 03
- Obst. & Gynaecology: 01
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Paediatrics & Neonatology: 02
- Paediatric Surgery: 09
- Radiodiagnosis: 05
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 04
- Surgical Oncology: 07
- Urology: 06
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Senior Resident Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for All India Institutes of Medical Sciences 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for AIIMS Senior Resident posts should have completed Postgraduate Medical degree / MD / MS / DM / M.Ch / DNB from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age: 37 Years. Please go through AIIMS official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for AIIMS Senior Resident Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.18,750 – Rs.67,700/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Senior Resident posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Examination, Interview
Application Fee for AIIMS Notification
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.500/-
How to Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for AIIMS Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 05.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 22.12.2018
Important Links for AIIMS Senior Resident Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here