- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 | Walk-in for 174 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts from 11th to 13th Oct 2018 | aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Walk-in Interview for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident & Junior Resident Jobs
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
Update on 8th October: Revised notice of Walk-in Interview Schedule has been Released by AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Keep reading this page …
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 | Walk-in for 174 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts from 11th to 13th Oct 2018 | aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 174 vacancies of Senior Resident & Junior Resident Jobs. The Interview will be held from 11th to 13th Oct 2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2018-19 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident & Junior Resident Jobs
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Senior Resident & Junior Resident Posts in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. Candidates are invited by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) to attend walk-in-interview to be held from 11th to 13th Oct 2018 for 174 vacancies.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident & Junior Resident|
|No. of Posts||174|
Eligibility Details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post & Department||No. of Post|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||04|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||04|
|Forensic Medicine/ Toxicology||01|
|Medical Oncology/ Haematology||09|
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/DM/MDS in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance. The Candidates completing the above courses by 30th September 2018 are eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of Interview. For the Department of Dentistry, Candidates having ORAL MAXILLOFACIAL Surgery and ENDODONTICS will be given preference.
- MBBS/BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI/DCI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Applicants Age should be between 37 years. Check Age Relaxation Details from Official Notification.
- Senior Resident: Rs.66,000/- per month
- Junior Resident: 60,000/- per month
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- Pay the Examination Fee through AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with an online application.
Transfer through NEFT:
I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
II. IFSC Code: BKID0005578
III. MICR code: 751013019
IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident & Junior Resident notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:
Venue: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
|Name of Post||Date & Time for Interview|
|Senior Resident||11 & 12 Oct 2018 at 11:30|
|Junior Resident||13 Oct 2018|
Complete Information, Notification Links:
Walkin Interview Schedule Notice: Click Here