- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 96 Junior Resident Posts
- Walk-in Interview for AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Jobs
- AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Details for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 96 Junior Resident Posts
AIIMS Bhopal Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 96 vacancies of Junior Resident Jobs. The Interview will be held on 08th October 2018 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this Walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) Recruitment 2018-19 Junior Resident Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Jobs
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 – Walk in for Junior Resident Posts in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal. Candidates are invited by All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 08th October 2018 for 96 vacancies.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal|
|Employment Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|No. of Posts||96|
|Educational Qualifications||MBBS & MCI|
Eligibility Details for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018
- Unreserved (UR) – 25
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 18
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 11
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 25
Contenders those willing to attend for the interview (i) Candidate must possess MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). (ii) MP State /Medical Council of India (MCI) Medical registration from Registered Board/Organization.
Candidates’ age must be Maximum 30 years.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD (General) Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Category Candidate: 15 Years
- For more Details Please Check Official Notification
Those selected for this AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment will get pay Scale of Level 10, Basic Pay Rs. 56,100 plus Non-Practicing Allowance NPA per month.
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfil all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||08th October 2018|
|Venue:||Medical College, AIIMS Bhopal|