- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Junior Assistant job Recruitment Details
- AHSEC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of AHSEC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for AHSEC Junior Assistant Notification
- Educational Qualifications of AHSEC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for AHSEC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for AHSEC Junior Assistant Jobs
- Selection Criteria for AHSEC Jobs
- Application Fee for AHSEC Notification
- How to Apply for AHSEC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for AHSEC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for AHSEC Junior Assistant Application
New AHSEC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has 31 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for Junior Assistant posts. Interested aspirants may apply for AHSEC Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, application process starts from 15-05-2018 and ends on 30-05-2018. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of AHSEC Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ ahsec.nic.in and Careers99.com to know more about AHSEC Vacancy 2018 details.
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Junior Assistant job Recruitment Details
AHSEC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 31 vacancies of Junior Assistant posts: Assam Higher Secondary Education Council recently released a job notification on its official website ahsec.nic.in for Junior Assistant posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for AHSEC Recruitment 2018 from 15-05-2018 to 30-05-2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of AHSEC Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page ahsec.nic.in and Careers99.com.
AHSEC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council|
|Employment Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Posts||31|
|Educational Qualifications||Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent|
Vacancy Details of AHSEC Jobs 2018
Junior Assistant – 31
Eligibility Criteria for AHSEC Junior Assistant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Assam Higher Secondary Education Council 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of AHSEC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for AHSEC Junior Assistant posts should have completed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for AHSEC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 40 years. Please go through AHSEC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for AHSEC Junior Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.14,000-49,000/- p.m by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for AHSEC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Junior Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam, Interview
Application Fee for AHSEC Notification
- Application fees of Rs.350/-
- In case of SC/ST candidates 50% of the fee will be applicable (Rs. 175/-only).
How to Apply for AHSEC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ahsec.nic.in or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for AHSEC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 15-05-2018
Closing Date of Application: 30-05-2018
Important Links for AHSEC Junior Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here