- AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2017 – 13 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 09-09-2017)
- Vacancy Details of AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for AFMS (AFMS) Peon, Tradesman Mate Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for AFMS Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts 2017
- Important Links for AFMS 13 Peon, Tradesman Mate Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate recruitment
- AFMS Jobs 2017 – Peon, Tradesman Mate Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate recruitment
- AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Previous Question Papers
Armed Forces Medical Stores Depot AFMS has Released Notification for 13 Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts in its Official Website i.e., davp.nic.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Offline after reading complete details of the AFMS Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 13 Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts @ davp.nic.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, AFMS job Pay Scale Details, AFMS Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and central Govt Job seekers can apply for AFMS Recruitment 2017 | Apply Offline 13 Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts @ davp.nic.in through Offline mode before last Date i.e., 09-09-2017
AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2017 – 13 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 09-09-2017)
AFMS Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline for Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts: AFMS (AFMS) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 13 posts of Peon, Tradesman Mate vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from Live Now to 09-09-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for AFMS Jobs are given below.
Organization Name: AFMS
Employment Category: central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Peon, Tradesman Mate
Educational Qualifications: 10th or equivalent
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: davp.nic.in
Vacancy Details of AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Jobs 2017
|S.No||Designation of Posts||No of vacancy||Vacancy Details||Pay Scale|
|VI CPC||VII CPC|
|(a)||Store Keeper||01||SC||01||Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200 -20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-||Pay Level-2 Rs. 19900-63200/-|
|(b)||Peon||01||UR||01||Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200 -20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-||Pay Level-1 Rs. 18000-56900/-|
|(c)||Safaiwala||01||OBC||01||Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200 -20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-||Pay Level-1 Rs.18000-56900/-|
(one vacancy is reserve for ESM)
|UR||04||Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200 -20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-||Pay Level-1 Rs.18000-56900/-|
|UR-Unreserved, OBC-Other Backward Class, SC-Scheduled Cast, ST-Scheduled Tribe, ESM-Ex serviceman).|
- The above posts are subject to ‘All India Service Liability’ including Field service.
- The reserve vacancy of Ex-serviceman in tradesman category will be adjusted against respective category as per merit of Ex-servicemen.
Eligibility Criteria for AFMS (AFMS) Peon, Tradesman Mate Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications of AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Vacancies
|Name of the post||Qualification required|
10th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
(35 wpm & 30 wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)
Experience in handling medical stores.
|(ii)||Peon||Essential: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
|(iii)||Safaiwala||Essential: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
|(iv)||Tradesman Mate||Essential: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
Age Limit for AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts
|(iii)||SC||18 -32 Years|
|(v)||ESM||As per existing Govt order|
Pay Scale for AFMS Jobs
Successfully recruited applicants for Peon, Tradesman Mate will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 1800/1900/- Grade Pay from the organization.
Selection Process of AFMS, Maharashtra Jobs 2017 – Peon, Tradesman Mate
Selection of candidates that will well fitted in the working & responsibilities of the above said post will be depend on their performance at the time of Written Test, Typing Speed Test and Trade Test, Physical Test.
|S.No||Name of Post||Tests|
|(a)||Store Keeper||Typing Speed Test.|
|(d)||Tradesman Mate||Physical Test|
How to Apply for AFMS Latest Recruitment 2017
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the web portal of organization that is http://www.davp.nic.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding AFMS Vacancies.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- If necessary you can also fix recent passport size photograph & copies of documents/certificates.
- Once the application form filled successfully Aspirants should send the application form along with documents to the address that is mentioned below.
- Photocopy of the following documents/certificates are to be attached alongwith application, duly self attested
- Two passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and one additional photograph be enclosed.
- Attested copies of following certificate will also be submitted with application:-
- Education qualification Certificates and other essential certifica :es where applicable.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Cast Certificate where applicable.
- Discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman or No Objection Certificate from the competent, authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
- A self addressed envelope (size 4×9 inch) affixed with a postal stamp of Rs.25/- will also be att with the application.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Important Dates for AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: Live Now
Closing Date of Application: 09-09-2017
- The last date for receipt of applications is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (excluding the date of publication). In case of candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Sikkim, Ladakh Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District of Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nikobar Island and Lakshdweep the last date for receipt of application shall be 28 days from the date of publication of advertisement. However the crucial date for determining the age limit for all shall be the closing date of receipt of application i.e. 21 days from publication.
Important Links for AFMS 13 Peon, Tradesman Mate Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Admit Card Download for AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
AFMS Jobs 2017 – Peon, Tradesman Mate Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate recruitment
AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Previous Question Papers
AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Recruitment Previous Papers | AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Posts Previous Exam Question Papers are uploaded here for the applicants those who have applied for AFMS Recruitment 2017. Job seekers who are going to prepare for the AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Exam 2017 can download the AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf format for Free of Cost from careers99.com.
AFMS Previous Papers Free Download | AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Exam Previous Papers with Answers are available here in careers99.com to download for free of cost. Here on this website careers99.com, we have provided AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Previous Papers in PDF Format and easy to download.
AFMS Peon, Tradesman Mate Model Papers are available in the PDF format. To get the good score and also beat the competitors score in the written examination these papers will help you to crack the vacancy. careers99.com Team has updated the free download links in the below section of this page. The subject wise previous papers for Peon, Tradesman Mate exam are available on this page. By practicing the model papers aspirants will be able to get the good score in the written examination.