- AFCAT 2018 Admit Card 2018 Download now @ afcat.cdac.in
- How To Check/Download IAF AFCAT (I) 2018 Admit Card
- IAF AFCAT (I) 2018 Admit Card Download @ Official link afcat.cdac.in
- ::. AFCAT 2018 – Eligibility, Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus .::
Officials of Indian Air Force has released the admit card of IAF AFCAT (I) 2018 Exam. So all candidates who are ready to write the Written Test of AFCAT (I) 2018 may now download Halltickets from Their official Website afcat.cdac.in.
AFCAT 2018 Admit Card 2018 Download now @ afcat.cdac.in
All students, Here is good news go to download the admit card with us via official website afcat.cdac.in and our website portal www.careers99.com. Our Best wishes to all students who are preparing for the exam to be held on February 24. Now Indian Air Force has released the Download link of Admitcard for the AFCAT (I) 2018 Exam.
How To Check/Download IAF AFCAT (I) 2018 Admit Card
- First visit the official website address afcat.cdac.in.
- Search for AFCAT (I) 2018 Admit Card Button.
- Open the link of download admit card.
- Enter your application/registration number and date of birth, if required..
- Submit the details to get the admit card and download the PDF file.
- And you can take a printout hard copy of the Admitcard for future purpose.
Name Of Department: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Name Of Post: AFCAT (I) 2018 Posts
Examination Date: February 24
Admit Card Download link Available: Yes
IAF AFCAT (I) 2018 Admit Card Download Direct Link
Download IAF AFCAT (I) 2018 Admit card: Click Here
::. AFCAT 2018 – Eligibility, Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus .::
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is a recruitment examination organized by the Indian Air Force (IAF). The examination is held twice a year in the months of February and August, applications to which are made available in December and June respectively. AFCAT 2018 Examination can be taken by both Male and Female Candidates who have completed their Graduation. AFCAT is officer recruitment gateway in 3 branches of Air Force – Flying Branch (Short Service Commission only), Technical branch (Permanent & Short Service Commission) and Ground Duty Branch (Permanent & Short Service Commission).
AFCAT 2018 (1) application portal is open for Registrations now. Last Date to Apply Online: 14th January 2018
Name of the Branch:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||205/19F/SSC/M & W|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||204/19T/PC/M|
204/19T/SSC/M & W
|Ground Duty (Non-technical)||204/19G/PC/M|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||205/19F/PC/M|
205/19F/SSC/M & W
|Meteorology Branch||Ground Duty (Non-technical)||204/19G/PC/M|
204/19G/SSC/M & W
AFCAT 2018 Educational Qualifications
Candidates should have minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level, Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or BE/B Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent, Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent (Final Year students are also eligible to apply) for Flying branches, PG Degree in any science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (provided Maths & Physics were studied at Graduation level with minimum of 55% marks in both) for Ground Duty (Meteorology branch).
Age Limit for AFCAT 2018
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- maximum Age: 24 years
Age as on 01 January 2019 i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 1999. (both dates inclusive).
Ground Duty (Technical/Non-technical) Branches:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- maximum Age: 26 years
Age as on 01 January 2019 i.e. born between 02 January 1993 to 01 January 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Note: Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also ineligible.
AFCAT 2018 Application Fee:
Note: Candidates registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay any amount.
AFCAT 2018 – Changes Made
- NCC Special Entry (Flying) & Meteorology Branch: This year’s AFCAT examination will also be used to recruit NCC Special Entry into flying branch and Meteorology branch under the Ground Duty section.
- Aadhar Card: From 2018 onwards, Aadhar card has been made mandatory for AFCAT application.
- Mode of Answering: From this year onwards, the written test will be the computer-based test (CBT) i.e. candidates will have to use the mouse to report answers on a computer screen.
- Scanned Signature & Thumb Impression: Unlike the previous years, candidates must upload their scanned signature and thumb impression (left-hand thumb impression for male and right-hand thumb impression for female) this time.