- AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- AEEE Exam Pattern 2019
- AEEE Complete Syllabus 2019
AEEE Syllabus 2019: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will issue the notification of AEEE 2019. The exam is conducted to provide admission in various UG courses to all interested and eligible candidates. Interested aspirants can apply through both online and offline. The application will available from month of October 2018. Contenders request to apply before the last date of application form.
The AEEE 2019 exam will be held from April 22nd to 26th 2019 tentatively. Candidates can get the complete details of AEEE 2019 here. We have given the all necessary details regarding AEEE 2019 in this article. Just go through the below content. Candidates can check the official website @ amrita.edu or Careers99.com for more information.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
AEEE 2019 exam is held in 3 slots per days. There is a heavy competition for this exam. The exam secures more than 80000 applicants every year. So, that we suggest the candidate who like to appear in this exam let’s start your preparation by this article. Here you can find each and every topic of subject which will be asked in the exam.
Highlights of AEEE 2019:
|Organizing Board||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Exam name||Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering|
|Purpose of Exam||Admissions|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Category of Exam||UG|
|Application starts on||October 2018|
|Mode of Apply||Online & offline|
- Qualification: Applicant should have pass in 10+2/12th from any recognized board/institute.
- Aggregate: Must have scored minimum 60% marks in PCM in 10+2/12th
- Students from 12th class can also apply
Candidates, whose date of birth fall on or after 1st July 1998.
Important Dates & Events:
|Availability of Online Application Form||October 2018|
|Release of OMR Application Form||December 2018|
|Last date of Online Application Form Submission||March 2019|
|Last date of OMR Application Form Submission||March 2019|
|Slot Booking||April 2019|
|Admit Card issue on||2nd week of April 2019|
|AEEE 2019 online exam||April 22nd 2019 to April 26th 2019|
|AEEE 2019 offline exam||27th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
How to Apply AEEE 2019?
The candidates can apply to the AEE 2019 via online or offline
- The AEEE 2019 application form will be available from October 2018.
- Candidates need to visit official website to access application form
- Next they have to register on the website by providing the personal details
- After registration they must upload their and signature to attach it to the application form
NOTE: The application form will be accepted only after the payment of application fee.
- So, make the payment of application via net banking
- Candidates can purchase the application form in person by paying the application fee
- Fill the OMR form with all required details correctly
- After post it to the below mentioned address before the last date of application
Address: The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu.
AEEE 2018 Application Fee:
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
For offline applications, candidates have to submit the fee through Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank.
The application fee can also be paid though Demand Draft drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2019
|S. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Mark per Each question||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
Mode of Exam: Both Offline & Online
Language of Exam: English only
Total Questions: 100 MCQs
Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be award for each correct answer and 0.25 will be deduct for every wrong answer
Duration: The total exam will allot 150 minutes to complete
Type of Paper: Objective Type Question Paper.
AEEE Complete Syllabus 2019
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Polymers and bio molecules
- Environmental chemistry
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Solid state and solutions
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- S – block elements
- P – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Permutations and Combination
- Linear Inequalities
- Binomial Theorem
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sequences and Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magneto statics
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Modern physics
- Ray and wave optics
AEEE Slot Booking 2019:
Applicants have to book their slots for the online mode of exam of AEEE 2019. The link will be activating in April 2019 for slot booking. The slots are allotted on basis of first come first serve.
AEEE Admit card 2019:
Applicants can get their admit card through online. They have to download admit card from official website. The admit card link will be activate on 2nd week of April 2019. It contains the details of exam such as exam schedule, centre, photo & sign of candidate etc.
AEEE Result 2019:
The result will be declared in the month of May 2019. Candidates can check their result in official site and download their rank cards.
AEEE 2019 official Notification: Click Here