- Airport Authority of India (AAI) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Junior Executive & Manager job Recruitment Details
- AAI Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of AAI Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Notification
- Educational Qualifications of AAI Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Jobs
- Selection Criteria for AAI Jobs
- Application Fee for AAI Notification
- How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Application
Airport Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2018 : Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Airport Authority of India for candidates who are looking for settle in Central Govt Jobs. Recently Central Government has issued AAI Junior Executive & Manager notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up 1018 Posts for Junior Executive & Manager. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Central Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Central Junior Executive & Manager Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this AAI Junior Executive & Manager Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
Airport Authority of India (AAI) job vacancy Notification 2018-19 | Junior Executive & Manager job Recruitment Details
AAI Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 1018 vacancies of Junior Executive & Manager posts: Airport Authority of India recently released a job notification on its official website www.aai.aero for Junior Executive & Manager posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for AAI Recruitment 2018 from 16.07.2018 to 15.09.2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of AAI Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page www.aai.aero and www.careers99.com.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executive & Manager|
|No. of Posts||1018|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, M.A, MCA|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of AAI Jobs 2018
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Manager (Fire Services)||16|
|Manager (Engineering Electrical)||52|
|Manager (Engineering Civil)||71|
|Manager (Official Language)||03|
|Manager (Human Resources)||05|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||200|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||25|
|Junior Executive (Fire Services)||15|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||69|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||10|
|Junior Executive (Official Language)||06|
|Junior Executive (IT)||27|
|Junior Executive (Corporate Planning and Management Services)||03|
|Junior Executive (Human Resources)||32|
|Junior Executive (Commercial)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Airport Authority of India 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of AAI Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for AAI Junior Executive & Manager posts should have completed B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, M.A, MCA from Recognized Board/University.
- Junior Executive post: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, M.A, MCA
- Manager post: CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, B.Tech/B.E, M.A
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for AAI Recruitment 2018
The maximum age limit for the post Manager is 32 years, while the junior executive has the maximum age limit of 27 years.
10 years For Physically Handicapped candidates, 5 years for SC ST candidates, 3 years for the candidates of OBC category relaxation will be given at maximum age.
Please go through AAI official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Jobs
|Manager||E-3 ₹ 60000 – 3% – 180000/-|
|Junior Executive JE||E-1 ₹ 40000 – 3% – 140000/-|
Selection Criteria for AAI Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Junior Executive & Manager posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Documents verification / Interview / Physical measurement and Endurance test \ Voice test
Application Fee for AAI Notification
- Application fee ₹ 1000 is set.
- There is no application fee for SC ST, Physically Handicapped, Female Candidates.
- Please refer AAI Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.aai.aero or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 16.07.2018
Closing Date of Application: 15.09.2018
Last date for payment Of Application Fee (If Applicable) – 15.09.2018
Tentative Date Of Online Examination (Discipline wise) – 11.10.2018 to 14.10.2018
Important Links for AAI Junior Executive & Manager Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here