- Airports Authority of India (AAI) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Apprentices job Recruitment Details
- AAI Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of AAI Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for AAI Apprentices Notification
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released Notification for the posts of Apprentices having 264 vacancies on its official website aai.aero. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the Last Date i.e., 18-02-2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of AAI Notification 2019 are given below.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Apprentices job Recruitment Details
AAI Recruitment 2019 – Apply through Offline for 264 vacancies of Apprentices posts: Airports Authority of India recently released a job notification on its official website aai.aero for Apprentices posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for AAI Recruitment 2019 from 22-01-2019 to 18-02-2019. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of AAI Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page aai.aero and careers99.com.
AAI Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||264|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Engineering|
Vacancy Details of AAI Jobs 2019
No. of Posts
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||6|
|Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations)||2|
|Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.)||3|
|Graduate Apprentice (Finance)||25|
|Graduate Apprentice (Law)||1|
|Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||3|
|Graduate Apprentice (information Technology)||4|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||35|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||14|
|Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Computer Science)||1|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||27|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineerin g Electrical)||31|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)||21|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)||2|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Auto Electrician)||1|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Tractor Mechanic)||1|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||18|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||37|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Apprentices Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Airports Authority of India 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering (Auto)-Candidates should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by a Statutory University. A Degree in engineering or Technology (Mechanical/Automobile) granted by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament. Graduate Examination of Professional Bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent
- Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations): Graduate, with Degree/PG Diploma in PR/Journalism from a recognized institution.
- Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.): 10th Pass/10+2 with 3 Diploma in Hotel Management OR Graduate with Diploma in Sanitation or Public Hygiene/ Housekeeping from a recognized institution.
- Graduate Apprentice (Finance)-Candidates should have Graduate preferably B.Com with Computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
- Graduate Apprentice (Law)-Candidate should have Graduate with LLB.
- Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)-Bachelor’s Degree ln Engg/Tech. in Electronics/Tele Communication /Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized institution.
- Click the details notification link for details of the educational qualification of the further posts.
Applicants Age should be 18- 24 years (As on 21/12/2018). Please go through AAI official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for AAI Apprentices Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.9,000/- to Rs.15,000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Apprentices posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written test
Application Fee for AAI Notification
Please refer AAI Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2019
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of aai.aero Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 18-02-2019.
Address: Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Western Region, integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell,4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-4o0 099
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 22-01-2019
Closing Date of Application: 18-02-2019
Important Links for AAI Apprentices Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here