- RPF/ RPSF Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19,952 Constable Posts @ indianrailways.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of RPF/ RPSF Constable Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for The Ministry of Railways (RPF/ RPSF) Constable Jobs 2017
- How to Apply for RPF/ RPSF Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for RPF/ RPSF Constable Posts 2017
- Important Links for RPF/ RPSF 19,952 Constable Vacancies
- Admit Card Download for RPF/ RPSF Constable recruitment
- RPF/ RPSF Jobs 2017 – Constable Results
- Syllabus & Exam Pattern of RPF/ RPSF Constable recruitment
- RPF/ RPSF Constable Previous Question Papers
The Ministry of Railways has invited recruitment application process for 19,952 vacancies with the Railway Protection Force (RPF).
RPF/ RPSF Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19,952 Constable Posts @ indianrailways.gov.in
The Ministry of Railways has Released Notification for 19,952 Constable Posts in its Official Website i.e., indianrailways.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the The Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19,952 Constable Posts @ indianrailways.gov.in. careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RPF/ RPSF job Pay Scale Details, RPF/ RPSF Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and central Govt Job seekers can apply for The Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 19,952 Constable Posts @ indianrailways.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 14-10-2017
RPF/ RPSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Constable Posts: The Ministry of Railways (RPF/ RPSF) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 19,952 posts of Constable vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26-08-2017 to 14-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for RPF/ RPSF Jobs are given below.
Organization Name: The Ministry of Railways
Employment Category: central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Constable
Educational Qualifications: Matric pass
Total No. of Vacancies: 19,952
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details of RPF/ RPSF Constable Jobs 2017
General quota – 8901
Scheduled Caste – 3317
Scheduled Tribe – 3363
OBC quota – 4371
Eligibility Criteria for The Ministry of Railways (RPF/ RPSF) Constable Jobs 2017
d) Physical Standards: An applicant must have the following physical standards:
|Category||Height Male (in cms)||Chest Unexpanded Male (in cms)||Chest expanded Male (in cms)*||Height Female (in cms)|
Educational Qualifications of The Ministry of Railways Constable Vacancies
The person should be Matric pass
Age Limit for RPF/ RPSF Constable Posts
aged between 18-25 years.
Pay Scale for RPF/ RPSF Jobs
Rs 5200-20,200 and Rs 2000 as grade pay.
Selection Process of RPF/ RPSF, All Over India Jobs 2017 – Constable
The candidates will be selected after they pass written, medical and physical test.
1. Written Test: The Written Examination will consist of 120 multiple-choice objective type questions of one mark each and shall be of 90 minutes duration. The questions paper will be of matriculation standard with 120 as maximum marks. The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness. Candidates will be required to answer all the questions. Each correct answer will be awarded 1(one) mark and 1 (one) mark will be deducted for 4 (four) incorrect answers. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
2) Physical Efficiency Test (PET): will consist of three events namely, 1600mts/800mts run, High Jump and Long Jump. A candidate has to qualify in all the three events as shown in the table given below. No marks shall be awarded to any of the events. The minimum qualifying standard for each event is as specified under:
|Event||Male||Female||Number of Chances|
|1600 meters||5 min 45 sec||Not applicable||One|
|800 meters||Not applicable||3 min 40 sec||One|
|High Jump||3 feet 9 inches||3 feet||Two|
|Long Jump||14 feet||9 feet||Two|
3) Measurement Test: Only those applicants who qualify in the Written Examination shall be called for PET and Physical Measurement.
4) Medical Test: The applicants who are finally selected will be sent for a medical examination at a Railway Hospital. They will have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as per the Indian Railway Medical Manual. Those wearing glasses or having flat foot, knock-knee, squint eye, colour blindness and other bodily defects are not eligible for appointment.
Application Fee for Constable Posts
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 40/- for Application Fee
- No Fee for Female, SC, ST, Ex Servicemen Candidates
How to Apply for RPF/ RPSF Latest Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, go to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check for the RPF Recruitment in New posts
- Download the Official notification and read it carefully
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria
- If so, click on the Apply Online link
- Now, fill the application form without any error
- Then, upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature and click on submit
- Finally, take a copy of the application form for future use
Important Dates for RPF/ RPSF Constable Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 26-08-2017
Closing Date of Application: 14-10-2017
Important Links for RPF/ RPSF 19,952 Constable Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Admit Card Download for RPF/ RPSF Constable recruitment
Will be Updated Soon…
RPF/ RPSF Jobs 2017 – Constable Results
Will be Updated Soon…
Syllabus & Exam Pattern of RPF/ RPSF Constable recruitment
RPF/ RPSF Constable Previous Question Papers
RPF/ RPSF Constable Recruitment Previous Papers | RPF/ RPSF Constable Posts Previous Exam Question Papers are uploaded here for the applicants those who have applied for The Ministry of Railways Recruitment 2017. Job seekers who are going to prepare for the RPF/ RPSF Constable Exam 2017 can download the RPF/ RPSF Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern in a pdf format for Free of Cost from careers99.com.
The Ministry of Railways Previous Papers Free Download | RPF/ RPSF Constable Exam Previous Papers with Answers are available here in careers99.com to download for free of cost. Here on this website careers99.com, we have provided RPF/ RPSF Constable Previous Papers in PDF Format and easy to download.
RPF/ RPSF Constable Model Papers are available in the PDF format. To get the good score and also beat the competitors score in the written examination these papers will help you to crack the vacancy. careers99.com Team has updated the free download links in the below section of this page. The subject wise previous papers for Constable exam are available on this page. By practicing the model papers aspirants will be able to get the good score in the written examination.