10th Class Social Textbook & Study Material 2023 – Download PDF, Lesson Wise Classes:
- 10th Class Social Textbook & Study Material 2023 – Download PDF, Lesson Wise Classes:
- 10th Class Social Textbooks & Study Material 2023 – Preview:
- AP 10th Class Timetable 2023 – Overview
- Download AP Social 10th Class Textbook:
- Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (English Medium)
- Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (Telugu Medium)
- Download Telangana Social 10th Class Textbook:
- Click Here to download Telangana 10th Class Social Textbook (English Medium)
- Click Here to download Telangana 10th Class Social Textbook (Telugu Medium)
- Download AP 10th Class Social Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
- Download Telangana 10th Class Social Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
10th Class Social Textbook 2023 | Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education (AP Board) & Telangana Board of School Education has Released the 10th Class Social Textbook and Study Material. Candidates who are preparing for the 10th Class can Download the lesson wise Syllabus Along with videos. For the sake of the candidates, careers99.com provides 10th Class Social detailed syllabus along with study material for both the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Click Here to Download AP 10th Class Syllabus
10th Class Social Textbooks & Study Material 2023 – Preview:
|Name of the Organizations||AP Board of School Education, Telangana Board of School Education|
|Name of the Website||AP SCERT, Telangana SCERT|
|Available Information||Textbook, Lesson and Study Material, and Detailed Syllabus|
AP SA2 10th Social Question Papers 2023
About Andhra Pradesh Education Board:
The AP State Commissionerate Of School Education will conduct the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class Summative Assessment (SA) and Formative Assessment Examinations in the months of September and February to May each year. The Department of School Education is the largest of the 200 departments in the state, publishing the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th Class SA & FA Examination Time Table at the State Official Website and District wise DEO Website. The Department of Education focuses on primary and secondary education and organises teacher training.
Formative Assessment – FA refers to a wide variety of methods that teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a lesson, unit, or course.
Summative Assessment – SA Refers to the assessment of participants where the focus is on the outcome of a program. This contrasts with formative assessment, which summarizes the participants’ development at a particular time. Summative assessment is widely taught in Educational Programs in the Andhra Pradesh State.
About Functions of SCERT:
- Preparation of curricula, syllabi, instructional material for Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary and alternative systems of education.
- Development of evaluation procedures and material, which are helpful to the practicing teachers.
- Bridging gaps between the methods and techniques advocated in training and the actual classroom practices.
- Dissemination of knowledge relating to improved methods and techniques to be followed by educational institutions.
- Co-ordination with national and international Organization In academic programs.
- Resource support to implement the Academic Policies laid down by the Government.
- Organization of orientation programs for the professional growth of teachers, teachers-educators, supervisor’s etc.
- Publication of journals, Periodicals, Books.
- To develop new courses in Teacher Education.
- To frame and revise curriculum of teacher Education courses periodically.
- To conduct teacher education courses to untrained teachers through distance mode.
- The different departments of SCERT have taken up activities to gear to the functions of the organization. The functions of the various departments in the recent past are detailed in the forth Coming page.
AP 10th Class/ SSC Exam Timetable is Rescheduled Dates: AP 10th Class New Exam Dates are given below.
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Secondary Board has released the SSC/ 10th Class Exam dates are changed and released the New Dates Schedule in Official website or careers99.com.
- Telugu – 27th April 2023
- Second Language – 28th April 2023
- English – 29th April 2023
- Mathematics – 2nd May 2023
- Science Paper-1 – 4th May 2023
- Science Paper-2 – 5th May 2023
- Social Studies – 6th May 2023
AP 10th Class Timetable 2023 – Overview
|DATE & DAY||SUBJECT & PAPER||TIME||PAPER CODE|
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||01T&02T, 01A&02A, 01K&02K, 01U&02U, 01O&02O and 01H&02H|
|First Language Paper-I
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||03T, 03U|
|Second Language||09:30AM to 12:45PM||09H, 09T, 11E|
|English||09:30AM to 12:45PM||13E&14E|
|Mathematics||09:30AM to 12:45PM||15E&16E, 15T&16T, 15A&16A, 15K&16K, 15U&16U, 15O&16O and 15H16H|
|Physical Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||19E, 19T, 19A, 19K, 19U, 19O and 19H|
|Biological Science||09:30AM to 12:45PM||20E, 20T, 20A, 20K, 20U, 20O and 20H|
|Social Studies||09:30AM to 12:45PM||21E&22E, 21T&22T, 21A&22A, 21K&22K, 21U&22U, 21&&22O and 21H&22H|
|First Language Paper-II
|09:30AM to 11:15AM||04S,05,06 and 08H|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-I
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||23, 25 & 27|
|OSSC Main Language Paper-II
(Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian)
|09:30AM to 12:45PM||24, 26 & 28|
|SSC Vocational Course
|09:30AM to 11:30AM||31 to 57 61 to 89|
How To Download AP 10th Class Time Table 2023?
- First, visit the official website address bse.ap.gov.in.
- Search for 10th Class/SSC Time Table Button.
- Open the link to download Time Table.
- Click and Download the AP SSC Exam Time Table 2023
- Take a printout hard copy of the SSC Time Table for future purposes.
Download AP 10th Class Social Syllabus:
- Types and Description of Special Industries
- Transport – Utility and Types
- India Resources
- Natural Calamities
- First Struggle for Freedom
- Important events of the Indian Struggle for Independence
- Kashmir problem and India’s relation with neighbouring countries
- Federal system
- The ancient and modern concept of economic development
- Service sector
- Consumer awareness
- Economic system
- Increase in population, unemployment, communalism, terrorists and drug addiction
Download Telangana 10th Class Social Syllabus:
Unit-I: India and the Contemporary World
The Rise of Nationalism in Europe – The growth of nationalism in Europe after the 1830s, The ideas of Giuseppe Mazzini, etc, General characteristics of the movements in Poland, Hungary, Italy, Germany, and Greece.
Unit-II: Contemporary India
Resources and Development – Types – natural and human, Need for resource planning, natural resources, land as a resource, soil types and distribution, changing a land-use pattern, land degradation, and conservation measures.
Unit-III: Water Resources
Sources, distribution, utilization, multi-purpose projects, water scarcity, need for conservation and management, rainwater harvesting. (One case study to be introduced)
Types of farming, major crops, cropping pattern, technological and institutional reforms, their impact, the contribution of Agriculture to national economy-employment, and output.
Unit-V: Minerals and Energy Resources
Types of minerals, distribution (Note: on the map only) use and economic importance of minerals, conservation, types of power resources: conventional and non-conventional, distribution and utilization, and conservation.
Unit-VI: Manufacturing Industries
Types, spatial distribution (Note: on the map only) contribution of industries to the national economy, industrial pollution, and degradation of the environment, measures to control degradation.
Download AP Social 10th Class Textbook:
Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (English Medium)
Click here to download AP 10th Class Social Textbook (Telugu Medium)
Download Telangana Social 10th Class Textbook:
Click Here to download Telangana 10th Class Social Textbook (English Medium)
Click Here to download Telangana 10th Class Social Textbook (Telugu Medium)
Download AP 10th Class Social Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
Andhra Pradesh Board of School Education has released the AP 10th Class Social Syllabus. E-textbooks are available for download from the SCERT, AP Website or candidates can directly download the textbook from the above-mentioned URLs. For the sake of candidates, careers99.com gathers some youtube videos to learn Telugu lessons easily and Social Previous Papers to practice well for getting a good score.
Download Telangana 10th Class Social Lesson Wise Videos & Study Materials:
Telangana Board of School Education has released the Telangana 10th Class Social Syllabus. E-textbooks are available for download from the SCERT, Telangana Website or candidates can directly download the textbook from the above-mentioned URLs. For the sake of candidates, careers99.com gathers some youtube videos to learn Telugu lessons easily.
Lesson Wise Videos for AP/ TS 10th Class Social Subject:
|The World between Wars||Click Here|
|India Relief Features||Click Here|
|Production & Employment||Click Here|
|Indian Rivers and Water Resources||Click Here|
|Emerging Political Trends||Click Here|
|National Movement in India||Click Here|
|Food Security||Click Here|
|Sustainable Development With Equity||Click Here|
Download AP 10th Class Social Question Papers:
|1||Social (SSC June 2021)||MODEL PAPER -1||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|2||Social (SSC June 2021)||MODEL PAPER-2||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|3||Social||MODEL PAPER||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|4||Social TM Paper – 1 & 2||MODEL PAPER||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|5||Social EM Paper – 1 & 2||MODEL PAPER||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|6||Social TM (July 2020)||MODEL PAPER||TELUGU – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
|7||Social EM (July 2020)||MODEL PAPER||ENGLISH – MEDIUM||CLICK HERE|
Download Telangana 10th Class Model Papers for Social Studies:
|1.||Social Paper I||English||Click Here|
|2.||Social Paper I||Telugu||Click Here|
|3.||Social Paper II||English||Click Here|
|4.||Social Paper II||Telugu||Click Here|
|5.||Social Paper III||English||Click Here|
|6.||Social Paper III||Telugu||Click Here|
|7.||Social Paper IV||English||Click Here|
|8.||Social Paper IV||Telugu||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions – AP 10th Class Social Study Material & Videos, Syllabus
What is the Official Website for Downloading Social Textbooks of AP & Telangana?
AP SCERT and Telangana SCERT (State Council of Educational Research & Training)
Is Syllabus and Previous Papers got Updated in this Page?
Yes Syllabus and previous question papers are updated in this page for the sake of candidates. Candidates can download for free of cost and prepare well to get a good score in the forthcoming examinations.
What is the minimum pass percentage to qualify 10th class?
For each subject candidates need to score minimum 35% of marks to qualify in the examination.
Who will conduct the AP Board 10th Class Examinations?
AP Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP)
What is the Official website of AP Board of Secondary Education (BSE AP)?